It's time

(By the way, I'm going for a different movie instead the zombie dinner party, i'm gonna go on something action.~)

Regular show 

By: JG Quintel

(Your POV~)

We hear awesome music from the tv at the coffee shop. It is showing a lot of action and badass moves, But not the same as my moves. "The crouching tiger, hidden dragon! In theater's right now!" The tv said as i grew excited as i got three tickets behind me. "That looks awesome." Mordecai said speechless as i smiled as rigby nodded in agreement. "To be honest, I'm glad you said that. Cause i got these!" I said showing the movie tickets as they boys gasp. "Three tickets on the opening night!" I said as they smiled wide. Margaret came in. "Hey, guys. Your food's almost ready. Sorry for the hold up." She said as i smiled. "No worries, I got something for you and Eileen as well." I said as i show the two extra movie tickets with me. She gasped as i gave them to her. "Really?! Two tickets to the crouching tiger?!" She said as i nodded. "Meet us at the movie theaters at opening night." I said as she nodded and took off. I smiled as i look at the boys. "So, Meet me at the opening night?" I asked as they nodded happily. "Great, I'm actually excited. Me and my dad always watches action movies together. I always have a spark to them!" I said as they smiled. "Your dad sounds like a cool guy." Mordecai said as he sips his drink. "Yup, He introduce me to them when i was... 3 years old." I said as they both perked up. "Whoa, Really?!" Rigby said as i nodded. "Wow, your dad is cool." Mordecai said as i nodded. Then i noticed Margaret's distress as i get up and walk to her. "Hey, are you ok bestie?" I asked as she turned to me. "Yeah, It's just that i'm moving out of my place today." She said as i smiled. "Maybe i could help." I said. "Us too." Mordecai said as he and rigby walk to us. "Great, can you come to my place in an hour?" She asked as i nodded. "Of course! Anything for a friend!" I said as she smiled. "Your so sweet, (Y/n)! See you later!" She said as she walks off as we head back to our table. "That's really sweet of you, (Y/n)." Mordecai said. "Well yeah, Kindness is one of my specialties." I said with a smile then sip my drink. 

(At Margaret's place~)

Mordecai moved a box to the trunk. "Ok, almost done!" I said as margaret nodded in agreement. Then i notice that mordecai is holding a heavy one as i went to him. "I got ya, Mordecai." I said as i got the other side of the box as i help him lift it up. Mordecai smiled as we head to the truck. "Thanks, (Y/n)." He said as i smiled. "No problem." I said as we put the box in the truck as our hands accidentally touch as i blush softly as i look at mordecai as he is doing the same. "Oh! S-Sorry, Mordecai!" I said as i move my hand. He chuckled with a blush as he scratch the back of his neck. "Oh, It's no biggie!" He said as he chuckled nervously. "Okay, I'm gonna go talk to the manager. I'll be right back." margaret said as left and i waved. Then i see mordecai talking to rigby as i look at the truck then went to sit on the back of the truck as i see margaret coming back. "Ready to call it a day?" She asked as i nodded happily. "Hopefully we'll see you till 8." I said as she nodded and i got off so she can close it. Then she got inside the truck and took off as i waved. "Come on, guys. let's go home." I said as the 3 of us head home.

(At home~)

I hummed as i go through my closet for a nice outfit. "It's just the movies, (Y/n). Let's wear something classy for the two." I said as i see a nice outfit that caught my interest. "Ooh, this'll do nicely." I said as i put it on my bed as i hear two laughter as i smiled. "Glad their having fun!" I said as i chuckle. "(Y/n), wanna play video games?" Rigby asked as i left my room. "You know it." i said. I went downstairs as i see them play a little bit as i join in. I see rigby winning as mordecai tries to. Then he won as i smiled. "Yes!" Rigby said as then all three of us blushed as rigby's player started to make out with the girl that got tied to a chair. I get up. "I'm gonna go change for the movie!" I said as i ran up to my room and change up fast.

(After almost an hour~)

"OK, I'm ready!!!" I said as i look at myself on the mirror. 

Then i went downstairs and see mordecai and rigby not there. "Mordecai? Rigby?" I asked then heard something in the kitchen as i went there and saw the two freaking out as the microwave steams. "What did you two do?!" I said as they saw me. "We don't know, But someone putted clocks there and started it!" Mordecai said as i went to them as it whirs and we stumbled towards it. It zapped us and sends us to the void as we hold onto the microwave as we scream. "What's happening?!" I said as rigby is losing grip but i got him as he holds onto me as i got mordecai's hand with a grip. I grunt as i grip onto it as mordecai gasped. "I'm losing grip!!!" i said but mordecai pulled us in as he holds onto us as he grips onto the microwave. Then we stumbled onto something as mordecai gripped onto us as i hold onto rigby as he holds onto me. We floated around as we look around. Then we stumbled onto something which causes mordecai to let go of the microwave and it shattered as he holds onto us as we landed on the floor. Mordecai let go of us as i let go of rigby and we all stand up. We walk towards the microwave as we look around to see nothing. "Hello?" Mordecai asked as it echoes as we look around. "What is this place?" I asked. We walk around then i felt something. "Hey!!! I felt something!!!" I said Touching all around as the two followed me. I move my hands as we hear it squeaked. Then i hear it fall as it shatters as i cringed back. "Ok, i think i broke something!" I said. Then i heard another shatter as i look behind me to see rigby on the floor as he gets up. "I think i broke something too." He said. "Hey, who's screwing around up there?" A voice asked as we perked up. I see clocks moving around and gathering up until it's like a mountain of clocks. "Oh, You three? What are you doing here?" It asked. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am father time, what are you three doing in here? Your not the one who's been microwaving my clocks." He said as we perked up. "Who did it?" I asked. "It was a stupid kid who have been invited from benson, he was having a meeting with his parents and that kid put my clocks in the microwave before those two came in. When the kid left the kitchen, the parents must've picked him up and left." He said. "That little punk!" Rigby said. "Don't worry, I can send you three back." Father time said as we looked at him. "Really?!" I said. He nodded. "All to this morning. Just warn your boss to get that kid close to his parents." He said as i nodded. "Just get on the time pony, right next to you." Father time said as i felt the pony as i smiled and hopped on as i got the two behind me as they hold onto me. I smiled as we wave. Father time waved bye as the time pony took off as we hold on. Then we blinked as we look around to see the coffee shop as i smiled. "We're back." I said. Then look at the tv to see the commercial as i look at my hand to see the tickets. Then i perked up and immediately text benson about the kid as i got a thumbs up response as i sighed in relief and gave both of them a ticket as i smiled. "I warned benson. We're good." I said as they smiled. I see margaret as i smiled. "Here margaret, for you and Eileen." i said as she gasped and smiled and got the tickets saying thanks then asked us to help her move as we nodded then she left. 

'Everything is back to normal.'