High score

Regular show

By: JG Quintel

(Your POV~)

I'm sitting next to benson as we stopped by mordecai and rigby. "Hey mordecai and rigby." I said as they waved also. "It's payday!" I said as they come to my as benson gave me a check along with mordecai and rigby's. I got out of the park and hand them the checks. "Thanks benson." I said as he droves off. I grabbed mordecai and rigby's hand. "Come on! Benson said we can have the rest of the day off." I said as we head out and left the park. "Ok, where are we going?" Mordecai said as i giggled. "The coffee shop, Margaret told me that there is a new arcade game in the shop!" I said excited. Then we move as skate kids move past us as the laughed and called us losers as i chuckled. "we're not the mirror boys!" I said as my buddies 'OOOOOHHH' as i giggled and kept moving. We made it to the coffee shop as i smiled. Then we hear cheering as we look to see the arcade game as i gasp happily at the name of the game. "Broken bonez?! I love that game!!! Come on!!!" I said as we went through the crowd as it only showed the two skater boys from earlier playing it. I chuckled. "So i see your playing broken bonez huh?" I asked as the two scoff. "Yeah, why?" One kid asked as i smirked. I flipped a quarter and put it by the screen. "Well, i call the next game with my two buddies." I said. Then they finished by 700,000 points as i nodded impressed. "Nice moves, now it's our turn." I said as the two boys move as i stand in front of the game as mordecai and rigby went by me. "Let's see you try, gramps." One kid said as i chuckled. "Is that how you call your father?" I asked as the crowd 'OOOHH' as the two growled as i crack my neck. "Watch and learn from the masters." I said as we start playing. We started getting negative points at first but now we started to kick in. "First time playing you two?" I asked as they nodded. We started getting 500 points as i smiled wide. "There we go! That's what i'm talking about!!!" I said as the kids grew shocked. Then we started competing against people as we are getting respect as i smiled and won every time. Then i notice something as i gasped. "OH MY GOD!!! WE'RE CLOSE TO BREAK THE HIGH SCORE!!!" I said. "We're?!" The two said as they look to see we're close to getting over the 1,275,640 points!!! Everyone murmured as we keep on playing. Finally, we made a new high score to about 1,279,000. I laughed happily as i hugged mordecai and rigby with a wide smile. The crowd cheered as we laughed happily as i whoop happily. Everything rumbles as i hold onto them. The thunder roars as a green beam went through the ceiling. Then a large shadow went down from the beam. "So, you've broken the world record, huh?" It asked as i shielded. I acted brave as i step forward, bravely."Yeah, we did! Whose asking?" I asked. Then a head went out of a green beam. "ME!" He said as everyone gasped. "Ugh! It's a giant bearded face!!!" Rigby said. I perked up in realization. "Your G.B.F!!!" I said as mordecai and rigby perked up. "Yes, i am G.B.F. But it's garret bobby Ferguson not 'Giant bearded face'." He said as he floats to me. "So... Your not mad for breaking your record?" Mordecai asked. "Pfft. Your cool, It's not like the universe record or anything." The head said. I perked up with eyes widen. "It was you who made that record? By 1,279,001?" I asked as he nodded. "The universe record?" Mordecai and rigby asked. "It's one of the highest scores in the entire universe." I said. Everyone in the crowd was in awe, then went to pet his beard as i hummed. "Hey, mr.beardo!" I said as he growled and look at me. "How about you and the three of us go onto a head-to-head match? Winner gets to have all of the respect! Deal?" I asked as i smirked an mordecai and rigby smirked and went beside me. The head smirked at us in a challenge way. "Deal." He said. He then started to grow limbs as we got grossed out a little. "Let's play." He said. Then we stared playing and so far we are winning as i smiled as we go crazy every time we flipped. Then we heard sobbing as i keep going. "Why are you crying, dude?" Mordecai asked as they still help me. "Please, let me win! This high score is all i have! I've been playing this game so much that my wife left me." He said as my eyes widen as my heart stings. I heard everyone murmured as I begin to tear up as i remembered one story that my parents told me. "Please, let me win!" The head said. I released as they two perked up as i dropped to the floor as everyone gasped as tears flow through my eyes as my heart ached on as i remembered so much. I put my hands on the ground as the tears plopped on the floor as Mordecai and rigby gasped. "(Y/n)!!!" They said as they let go of the controls as our character died as they went to comfort me as the had went to play as he laughs evilly. I growled angrily as i felt two pairs of arms as i tried to calm down. "(Y/n)?" Mordecai asked as i get up as i help my friends up. "Hey, beardo head!!!" I said as he growled angrily. "You didn't devote your life for this game, you never even had a wife of your own! You have devoted someone you already lost!" I said as everyone perked up and the head then broke a bone from his character as he started to grow angry. "You were the meanest and cruelest man for the entire high school and you used to date a woman. She had never loved you but you forced her and not only that... You abused her!!!" I said as everyone gasped along with mordecai and rigby. "But luckily, my father had saved that woman's life and reported to the principals and the school board! You are expelled and sent to a boarding school. But you came back for not only revenge on my father, But to take that lady back by force." I said as the head broke the second bone as he growled softly. "But you were too late cause that woman dated my father. You got blinded by age and decided to take your revenge on prom night. At that night, you almost succeeded. But the woman sacrificed herself to save him from you pouring not only red punch, It had a little poison to it! You were founded out and taken by the police and arrested!" I said as everyone murmured in shocked as the head had broke a third bone. "The woman was taken to the hospital fast as my dad never left her side cause he loved her, and she loves him. She is safe. Do you know that woman, G.B.F?" I asked as he growled as he let go of his controls which made his character make a fourth broken bone and turn to me. "How did you know her?! Is she alive?! Did she leave that bastard?!" He said as his character died. "It's because he is my mother you dickhead!!!" I said as i kicked his chin as he holds it in pain as everyone gasped upon my words. I look at mordecai and rigby and nodded as we run and started playing fast as G.B.F growled. "You hurt my mother, Now it's my turn to hurt you! By taking your universe record!!!" I said as we are almost there. He then get up as he tried to get to me but i kicked his chin again as we finished it off. "YES!!!" I said as we made it then i got their hand as we hide. "Everyone duck!!!" I said as everyone duck as the head screamed out 'NO!!!' and exploded to yellow goo as it splashed at everywhere. Once that's done, we got out of our hiding spot as everyone came out ungooed as they cheered for us. Then everyone walked away, I smiled softly then felt two pairs of arms as i noticed that it was mordecai and rigby. "We're so sorry about what happened from your mom."Rigby said as i smiled softly. "It's ok, rigby. Like i said, she's safe. My dad had her for a long time and had me and my sister. She is no longer in pain." I said as they smiled softly. We departed as i hold their hands as i blush softly. "Now come on...

.

.

.

.

.

Let's play video games at the house."