023.

After a long evening of grieving the loss of her cousin, Santana's friends suggested she go out for a good time

After a long evening of grieving the loss of her cousin, Santana's friends suggested she go out for a good time. They felt as if she needed a pick me up.

Why not take a trip to Dave and Busters. Everyone had someone to bring so it worked out perfectly and no one was left out.

Rashawn continued to wait outside for his date, Mariah. He'd been following her Instagram since he moved to Texas. They've been talking back and forth trying to get to know one another.

Oddly enough they attended the same school. They never crossed paths but after tonight he hoped he got the chance to see her more.

He kept his eyes down on his phone. There were some important text messages he received but ignored them. He wasn't really trying to keep working for Kane. They bumped heads a lot and Kane was too messy with the work he had.

Rashawn had street and book smarts. He was always ten steps ahead, Kane was ten steps behind. He knew he could do better than this but it was the only way he made his money.

His checks and tip money together wasn't enough to support his lifestyle. The boy was greedy when it came to money. Not growing up with it took a toll on him.

Now he lived the fast life, he wanted things his way right then and there. Rashawn was not a fan of waiting on anything or anybody.

If he wanted something he would get it by all means.

She responded back letting him know she had pulled into the lot. A small smirk appeared on his face, he hasn't had fun since the move. His girlfriend sucked all his energy, his uncle was always on his ass, and most of the time he was working.

If it wasn't for his parole officer making sure he had a job and went to school, there's no telling where he'd be.

He responded back to Kane as he waited. There was just a bunch of secret codes they used. It took him awhile to understand the hidden messages within each text message.

The chicken emoji was always referred to as cash/money.

300 was their secret number for any type of emergency. A break in or someone in their circle was ratting. Kane had texted him multiple times with those two codes.

Rashawn let him know he was busy and he was going to call him later tonight.

Kane didn't like that, he was pissed off. No one ever shut him down but he knew Rashawn was not a regular ass nigga.

Rashawn was not an employee, he didn't work for anybody. So when he said he wasn't doing anything, he wasn't doing it.

Mariah parked her car and took many deep breaths before meeting Rashawn. He was fine and so many girls wanted him it was crazy. He only had eyes for one girl. But considering she wasn't interested he wasn't going to chase her.