007.

There was a bunch of commotion as I fluttered my eyes open

There was a bunch of commotion as I fluttered my eyes open. I was not in my bed, but this one was wider than mine. The black and blue bedspread and seeing Colbie sitting in a chair with his headset on as he played Call of Duty. I pushed my body up with my hands; my body seemed not to have as much energy. Even though I was awake, I still felt tired.

We didn't get here until like three something this morning, and I wasn't aware of the time, but seeing Colbie in no shirt and a pair of basketball shorts made me assume it was still early in the day.

"Morning," I guess I was moving too much, he turned his head for a split second and put his eyes back on the screen.

"Good morning," I said in a hoarse tone, I screamed all last night. Glad I had a good time but I just had to lose my voice in the process.

Colbie chuckled and I rolled my eyes knowing he was gonna find the shit funny. I can't even say fuck you without sounding like something died in my throat. I threw the covers off of me, I was no longer in my tight fitted dress but a baggy ass t-shirt of Colbie's.

I made his bed, grabbing my phone from his TV stand. He moved my hips out the way so he could see his game but I did not give two shits about that funky ass game, he sucked anyways.

"Watch out," he smacked his lips and I moved with an attitude, stepping aside and pulling my phone from the charger.

I was glad I had called and told my parents I was staying with Colbie, or I would've woke up with numerous texts from daddy telling me to bring my ass on home. I moved back to the bed, sitting on the edge, crossing my legs and watching him play his game.

"You want something to eat?" he turned toward me, dropping his controller on the ground and I just nodded, not even wanting to speak knowing it wouldn't bring my voice back. "Come on,"

"Yo' mama nem know I'm here?" I talked in a gravelly tone, rolling my eyes just hearing how bad my voice had gotten.

"Yeah, they know but they not here. Had some meeting to go to in Dallas," he shrugged and licked his lips as he led me downstairs to his kitchen. He opened the pantry, showing me all the boxes of cereal he had. He wasn't a chef at all, so I'll be damned if he got in front of a stove.