first sight. x A$APUzi

Start from the beginning

"What's your name mamas?" Rocky said, making Symere blushed.

"M-my name is S-Symere.." Symere said, hating his stuttering.

He had when he was 5, always getting bullied for it. The situation got worse when someone almost killed him in school, beating him bloody till he almost couldn't breathe. He had to move schools, landing up in this school.

"Nice to meet you, Symere." Rocky said politely.

Symere inside was catching butterflies, being flustered up.

Why he's being nice to me? Nobody have even been this nice to me. Symere thought, fixing his backpack straps.

♡♡♡

Since that day, they've been friends. He introduced them to the group which they accepted him, finding him cute of his stutter.

It made Symere finally happy, he was happy that he had friends.

They was sitting in the cafeteria, have gotten their food from the Walmart down the block. Symere was sitting next to Rocky, letting Rocky feed him.

"Symere when you gonna get the cast taken off your neck?" Carti asked.

Symere shrugged, sitting his phone down on the table.

"If this doesn't offense you in anyway...." Symere raised his eyebrow.

"How you got in it?" Tyler asked. "If you don't mind me asking.."

Symere bit his lip, having the memory all come back to him.

"A kid a-day my o-old school one d-day..."

"He...He b-beat me in the c-classroom till I couldn't b-breathe..." Everyone gasped around him, feeling so bad.

"Why??" Gazzy asked, giving him a hug.

"My stuttering p-problem.." Symere shed a tear, everyone felt bad.

Rocky brought him into a hug, kissing him on the forehead. Symere nodded in his chest, crying loudly.

"It's okay, I gotchu..." Rocky left the table with Symere, leaving everyone shock and disturbed.

Rocky took him to the bathroom, trying let him hyperventilate. Rocky kissed him multiple times, rubbing his back.

Symere accepted in his arms, knowing he was safe. Rocky smiled, hearing his crush breathing calmly.

"You okay Sy?" He said, fixing one of Symere's hair clips.

He nodded, holding Rocky longer. "Hug me all you want, I'm here..." Rocky said, softly smiling.

"Thank you." Symere only said, making Rocky confused.

He pulled away, simply in confusion. "Why??"

"Thank you for being my f-friend. I'll never h-had friends like t-this. So I'll thank you so m-much." Symere smiled, Rakim pulling him into a kiss.

Rakim smirked, finally they had their first official kiss. Symere felt the butterflies come out, and it felt great.

They pulled away, looking each other in the eyes. Symere was such in a daze, he never had something like this.

"Symere? You okay?" Rocky chuckled, touching his face.

Symere happily sighed, kissing him again.

♡♡♡

2 months later...

"Hey Sy!" Tyler yelled, running to his best friend.

"Hi, how've y-you been?" Symere hugged him, felt so long he saw his bestfriend.

Even though they didn't see each other for the weekend.

"I've been on the piano, pretty cool I can say." Tyler fixed his bucket hat, making Symere smile.

They was chatting until a rope of arms sneaked up on Symere, making him turn around and smile.

It was his boyfriend Rakim, standing by him was Omar and Carti.

Yes, they made it official. They was talking and Rocky took him out to dates. Symere tried to tell him no, but he did it anyway.

Rakim felt he was special to him, knowing what happened. He wanted to treat Symere like a queen.

"Good m-morning Rakim." Rakim kissed him on the cheek, embracing his small figure.

"Mornin'."

Tyler coughed, putting their lobely dovey eyes on him. "But anyways, like I was saying, you have the homework for Art?"

"Oh, y-yeah I have i-it." Symere said, digging in his pocket for the folded homework.

"You o-only have to d-do is look a-at the s-shapes and put t-them in order." Tyler nodded, thanking Symere.

They walked together in the hallways, knowing all of them have a free period together.

"Symere...?"

He looked up at Rakim, still having his arm around him. "I wanted to give you this. A gift from me."

Rocky smiled, giving him the box. Symere stopped, slowly opening it.

He gasped, seeing it was a necklace of Rocky's name on it. He hugged his tall boyfriend, waiting for him to put it on.

"Thank you R-Rakim." Symere felt the chain laid on his skin.

Symere kissed him, letting Rocky put his tongue in. Tyler gagged while watching the sight, putting his eyes in his phone.

"All for you babe." He picked up Symere, kissing him softly.

" He picked up Symere, kissing him softly