Chapter 16 I'll Treat You!

Wei TianYi's fainting episode threw the Wei family into chaos like a messy pot of porridge.

Zhao Liang shook him for a while but to no avail. Butler Zhou was beside himself with worry, yelling and shouting for the caretakers to call an ambulance.

WeiXi finally passed the newest level in the game and slowly wandered out into the grabbag of noises, casually swept over the scene, lifted his arms and BANGBANG, flew out two punches.

Everyone: "........"

Five minutes later, Wei TianYi sat on the sofa nursing his two black eyes. Butler Zhou stood next to him trembling like a leaf, holding a couple of freshly boiled eggs to use as a warm compress.

The atmosphere was very awkward. WeiXi comforted them: "Don't worry, his blood wasn't flowing smoothly, that's all. His fortune reads a long and healthy life."

But for some reason, these auspicious words didn't make Wei TianYi any happier and two veins popped out on his forehead. Butler Zhou was as quiet as a cicada in the cold, too afraid to speak up. Second master Wei ChengShu silently stared at his older brother for a moment and decided he may as well get up, find a water bucket, and wipe the signboard.

It's really getting hard to stay in this home for any second longer.

Zhao Liang also felt that something isn't quite right, but right now he was seeing the situation through rose-colored glasses as a (WeiXi) fan, WeiXi shone in a soft light no matter how he looked at him. Even his praises were especially heartfelt: "Amazing, truly amazing. The master really moves like no other. Look at these eye circles, his hits were so well balanced, both sides equally round."

Wei TianYi: "............................."

  *********

After what happened, all plans for destroying the signboard were cancelled and the opening of TaiCang Sect was imperative. VIP customer Zhao Liang not only sent them an additional thank-you fee but also two bouquet baskets as well.

Thanks to his unrelenting propaganda, the circle of friends soon knew that the eldest son of the Wei family has opened a company called TaiCang Sect. The scope of the company's services were very mysterious. At first everyone treated this news as a joke, but the laughter gradually grew stranger as people started wondering if this family's child ran into something peculiar when he disappeared for a few months.

Because the other boss surnamed Lin who also just returned to the capital from their family home in FengYang brought back big news from the far south.

The main news was about that tourist scenic area which saw too many people coming in and out during the golden week vacation. Travelers were asked not to ruin a perfectly good itinerary with a moment's rage or lapse in judgement. This kind of news appears everytime there is a long national holiday and really doesn't attract attention. But the strange part is the person on the news vowed that they had truly been pushed off a cliff, but was saved by a piece of paper that a master gave through a chance encounter.

This reporter was really capable and even interviewed the security guards from the incident, unexpectedly getting a big scoop. They claimed that at the time, the security guard on duty got into a conflict with a young man and almost immediately afterwards ran into bad misfortune. Not only did he land himself in the hospital, but his wife divorced him too. Recently, he was anonymously reported to have taken a portion of fines from people who lost their ticket to stuff his own pockets. The scenic area soon dismissed him because of this.

In the video, the woman who sold rice cakes and her family cried towards the camera while thinking of their unknown savior. The little security guard also retold his part in awe. Throughout the interview, the name of TaiCang Sect was repeatedly mentioned. But because the background story is hard to explain away with common sense, and was inconsistent with the core values of socialism, only some small local TV stations dared to air it after strict review.