Chapter 4 - The Tasteless Beast

This beggar is clearly mental!

The security captain's temper flared up. He balled up that sheet of paper and tossed it aside. Pointing a finger towards WeiXi, said: "Fuck, you trying to play me?"

WeiXi watched the slightly wobbling ball roll back to his feet and scratched behind his ear. Did he get it wrong again?

At this time, the security guard that was standing off to the side hurriedly jogged over. His eyes paused with suspicion on WeiXi's face and pulled his superior aside: "Captain Wu, Captain Wu, forget it. I saw him last Friday and he really did buy a ticket. Just let him through ba."

Security captain slapped his hand away. "Bullshit, you saw him last Friday and today's Wednesday already. He went up the mountain for six days for what? Suicide?"

The security guard was at a loss for words. Especially since this young man was dressed really eye-catchingly, but in his memory, he didn't look like that before.

"Alright, just shut up." Captain saw that his subordinate wouldn't say anymore and laughed coldly. Recently his family life has been rough, and he still came to work as usual. The scenic area was always busy and chaotic and he was frequently irritated. He's also been frustrated that there's been no way for him to vent. Nicely dressed tourists, he wouldn't dare mess with, but what's there to be afraid of with this beggar?

The little security guard hesitated: "Maybe it's still best to check his ID number..."

"Scram!" Captain pushed him aside and raised his finger at WeiXi: "Come out! If you don't have a ticket, then you have to pay a 300 dollar fine before we let you go!"

WeiXi stared at his finger, and his eyes shifted back to the captain's face: "I don't have money."

His eyes contained a deep serenity and the security captain actually cowered a bit when he saw that. Realizing this the captain became even angrier, knocking on the floor a few times with his anti-riot stick, he glared at WeiXi: "Then don't even think of leaving."

WeiXi stared at this middle-aged man whose face was covered with anger and raised his eyebrows. This man's skin was on the darker side, but lacking blood color. Dark bags under each eye, sparse brows, three-white pupils emitting hostility, these are all tell-tale signs that this person can easily fly into a rage. But that in itself would be nothing to fret about. However, the space between his eyebrows were dipped in, his jaw continued behind his ears, feng-shaped face and hints of a mustache, these were signs that he's narrow minded and capricious. The area between his brows were patterned with highs and lows which shows that he's persistently stubborn and sullen. The husband-and-wife-palace at the ends of his eyes were dim. At home, he probably won't bother saying much before lashing out. This type of person, whenever his temper flares up can be very unreasonable. Luckily WeiXi also doesn't care much about reason.

[T/N: This paragraph was mostly face-reading fortune telling techniques. See bottom of chapter for a rough explanation. Or just know that he's a mean cookie and needs to take a chill pill and continue :) ]

So a fight it is.

WeiXi was actually a little happy. This shouldn't be counted as him causing trouble. Even if WeiDeDao knew, he wouldn't be able to say anything.

But just as he was about to step out of the line, a person suddenly sighed from behind: "Wait."

WeiXi turned his head to look. The one who spoke was a middle-aged woman who looked frail like a willow branch trembling in the wind who was lined up behind him. This woman was beautiful but her complexion was dark, her brows knit with worries, and her body seemed weak. Her husband was carefully supporting her back.