Chapter Six

Nova's Pov

These past few weeks have been well... depressing. I was told to stay inside the house every day when Justin would go to work. On off days, it would be better, because I had his company. Although, he always had to be with Ryleigh.

I guess, he fell for her so now they hang out more. Of course, I'm happy for him. I've also gotten better with my identity here. Justin makes me practice with scenarios when he would get home. I also started watching cooking shows. I would practice them at times too.

I was woken up by another nightmare and an empty bed that I have grown used to sleeping on with Justin. I've been having frequent nightmares lately, so he lets me sleep with him to make things better for me.

I stretched and reached for the new note on the nightstand that stated:

'Good morning, Nova!! I hope you had a restful night. I had to step out to go see Red. There is fruit in the fridge, Angel. I'll try to come back sooner :)'

-J

I gave a small smile and crumpled up the note, throwing it into the nearby small trash can. I headed to the bathroom, after.

As I headed out, the ringing of the iPad on the nightstand startled me. I ran towards it with a big smile. I picked up the FaceTime call screaming "HAIIII JUSTINNNN!!! I MISSED YOU! WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME!?".

I watched him smile and through every word he screamed out, "I'M GONNA COME HOME IN A FEW MINUTES, NOVAAAA!! THANK YOU FOR SCREAMING IN MY EARRRR!!" I giggled, "Stop mocking me, buttface." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. Open the garage for me, butthole," he replied back. I quickly put on my clothes and ran straight to the garage. I started waving vigorously as I opened it up and he drove in.

"HAIIIIII!!" I screamed as he laughed, stepping out of the car. "Hi Nova, there is someone I want you to meet," he said, in a giddy tone and opening the back door.

I ran towards him as he pulled out a puppy.

"Spot, this is Nova!" he said, in a baby tone, petting the adorable baby in his hands

"Spot, this is Nova!" he said, in a baby tone, petting the adorable baby in his hands. "Gimmie gimmie!" I said, grabbing the puppy, softly. "Awe, you're so cute!" I squealed, walking into the living room with the new love of my life. I already adored him.

"So, you aren't gonna help me bring in his stuff?" I heard Justin say as he brought in a big bag of dog kibble.

Justin's Pov

After we got everything settled for Spot, I watched as Nova played with him for the past 4 hours. I don't know how someone can have so much energy.

I laughed watching the puppy trip over his own paws trying to keep up with Nova. This scene was definitely a sight for sore eyes.

After a while, that's when I realized I had the envelope with Nova's government information. I quickly grabbed my keys heading for the garage.

As soon as I grabbed it, I called for Nova, "Yessss!" I heard her voice chime in as she teleported inside from the backyard. I facepalmed, damn she is so lazy.

"Okay, so this is your birth certificate, your license, and your social security card. All these papers are important. This makes sure that the government has no knowledge of you being well, foreign or in your case, 'out of this world.'" I explained to her.

"Okay, I'll protect them with my life, thank you." She sincerely said while smiling. She then screamed and jumped in my arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Justin!" she said as she screamed again in excitement.

I held her close, her hugs were always amazing. I always felt happy in her embrace. It's weird, although, it's just how I always felt. In stressful days, I would randomly ask for hugs and my day would suddenly get better. Hence, the reason why I got her Spot. She seemed depressed lately, which is understandable because she stays in the house all the time.

I heard Spot bark behind us. I awkwardly stepped back, realizing I have been hugging her for a little too long.

"So, um, what you wanna eat? Celery? Strawberries? Apples?" I asked nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I wanted to try pizza. I heard that it's good," she said with a bright smile as her freckles flickered.

"Alright, half pineapple for you and half pepperoni for me," I said, pulling out my phone to order. "Also, I was wondering if you could tell me more about where you came from. You know.. more about you." I said, plopping myself down on the couch.

"Well..." her voice trailed off as she sat down next to me.

No one's Pov

Nova comes from a planet called, Teresia (Tuh•reh•see•ah), where four kingdoms ruled the planet.

Nova was the only child next in line for the throne of the Pearlulites (Pearl•you•lights), she was a Pearla, they were the most powerful kingdom on Teresia. Although they tried to live in harmony, the Obsidians seemed to have other plans in mind.

You see, in the Abside (Ub•side) kingdom, they had different visions upon what should be a powerful Kingdom. They depended on war, military strength, and physical strength as a true representation of "power". The people there were not allowed to show emotion and from a very young age the children there are taught to fight.

The Zens had the throne for very long their glowing freckles are what marks them as royalty. Within the Abside, Daimen Nazar has been ruling since 15 after his parents' death people called him horrible and power greedy his mark of royalty was his dark eyes and his bird-shaped birthmark on his face.

Nova's Pov

"Haha like this..." Justin said as he lifted his shirt showing a bird-like mark on his lower abdomen.

It felt as if my heart stopped in place and then proceeded to beat a million times per minute.

"Nova, it's a tattoo, like the others. I'm not an Obsidian," he said, pointing at his ink-filled arm. I then let go of the air that I did not know I was keeping in.

*Ding Dong*

I heard the doorbell ring as Justin got up to go open the door.

"Thanks, man." I heard him say in the distance. After a while, he came in with two pizza boxes. I quickly got up as the aroma filled up my nose.

I opened up a box and grabbed a slice. As soon as I bit into it an "mm" moan erupted from my mouth. I felt my freckles light up as I sat back down.

After shoving the rest of it in my mouth, I looked to the side to see Justin staring at me with a big smile.
"What?" I asked. He then laughed, "You're adorable." he said, in an amused tone.

I rolled my eyes as rested my head on his shoulder, feeling tired while trying to focus on my new found love, Spongebob, on the tv.

After awhile darkness began to take over.

——————-
Hewwo sorry about the wait I love chu
~B