WEDDING BELLS🔔🔔

TASHA'S POV

Wezi and Jonas decided to have a wedding end of November that left us with only two months to plan everything which wasn't easy but there's nothing money couldn't sort out.

"Why exactly am I doing this again? " My best friend asked as she dropped the shopping bags in frustration.

"Because Nena asked for a big wedding."I responded to her rhetorical question.

Nena was Jonas's grandma. When she found out that they were getting married soon she threw a fit but she later agreed to it on condition that their wedding would be a grand affair and that's why we were enjoying this expensive fully paid 7 day shopping trip in Paris.

"Who even makes such demands as if they are the ones getting married?"She retorted .

"Nena is that special. But hey "I told her as I held her shoulders "The bright side is she isn't using all her resources to fight your wedding and instead she's ordering the most expensive linens for your wedding decor. And besides you'll end up being married to the love of your life."I encouraged

"Yeah you right. Let's go and try out some wedding dresses."She said happily.

Guess she did see the bright side.

The wedding shop was exquisite. White walls,dark trey floor with beautiful Chandlers. It had wedding dresses stacked on racks just as you entered the shop.

When we got there a lady directed us into a smaller room which I presumed to be the dressing room

When we got there a lady directed us into a smaller room which I presumed to be the dressing room. It wasn't that big but it was really cozy and classy. Its carpets made the room feel warmer than the other part of the shop.

 Its carpets made the room feel warmer than the other part of the shop

". Bonjour,My name is Élysée and am really pleased to have you here."She introduced herself with her beautiful French accent.

"Nice to m..."

"Don't bother Ma chérie...i know You are Wezi the bride and this is your best friend Tasha. Nena sent me your pictures two days ago."She said cheerfully.