STUDY LEAVE

Three days after Tsepho started working for I.Ink my study leave started. I was studying for my bar exams which were just a few days away.
Because Ruvel was a small country our bar course was a bit flexible. You could do it full time or part time like me but you still get to write exams at the end of the year.
I chose part time so I could work and be in position to pay my fees and afford other necessities .Lucky for me that didn't include rent because Wezis company paid for that.

she was a good dentist and because of her character she had managed to scoop a lot of customers for the company making her Ruvel's number one dentist.

But I had my kid sisters fees to pay so I couldn't slug off. So I always worked my ass off. Balancing my and my family's needs and also fulfilling my daily wants.
The ringing of my phone brings me back to reality. Ingrid?I wonder why she's calling me at this time of the day.

"Hey."I say as I pick up the phone
"How are you and how's the studying going?"
"Its okay. How may I help you?"
"Right to business I see?"
"Well I have a lot of work to do."
"Okay. So they'll be a heads of department team building on the 29th of this month. We would like you to attend?"
What the"I'll be on leave then,and what happened to Megan?"
"She'll be traveling to China next week and you her relief so you'll have to go. And about your leave days...you'll either get paid for them or you can move it."
"Give me time to..."
She cuts me off and says..."there's nothing to think about. I know your exams end on the 24 they'll be plenty of time to prepare. The only thing you should be thinking of is what you will wear while you are there."
"But.."she didn't even wait to hear my thoughts .

*****

My exam had come and gone and I was so happy I was finally done with that chapter of my life.

I was now sitted at home parking my cloths for the trip I had tomorrow. I really hope it'll be enjoyable.

"Ready for tomorrow?"Wezi asked while leaning on my door.
"Not really but am almost there."I said with a sigh.
She walked to the bed and sat next to me"Just enjoy the experience. Its not always that you go lounging in an expensive hotel for free and get an allowance for your own enjoyment."She was right."Take this as a treat for completing your exams."That made me smile. I was really stressed out with the exams and this really was going to help me lose the fatigue.
My excitement was short lived when something popped in my mind.
"What if Tsepho is there?Am actually sure that he will be there..."
"Just ignore him like a plague."She was using my own words against him.
"You not really help..."
"I tried talking to you about this but you brushed me off. You can't brush everything off like you brush me off."she moved so that she was now facing me."I know his an asshole,I don't even want you to have anything to do with him but that's not what will help you. If you don't want to face this then try and ignore him. If not befriend him maybe you'll actually find him unattractive if you get to know those ugly antics about him."

Those last words made me smile. Wezi always had a way to brighten up the situation. She was surely my guardian angel.

*****

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I had three hours to lazy around before I went to the Office.

I bathed,dressed up,did some last minute parkings but I still had an hour and a half to spare. I decided that I'll just take a taxi to town drop my bags at work then head to town for some window shopping. As I was heading down I heard a knock at the door.
Am not expecting anyone and I don't think Jonas could come over when Zi wasn't around.

When I opened the door my heart stopped.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"Good morning to you too Tasha."
"Don't Tasha me and tell me want you want?"At this moment am sure smoke is coming out of my ears. I was very angry.
" I can see your bags are ready."He said looking at my bags. I came to pick you up ,thought we could grab breakfast before we he..."
"I do not want to eat with..."
"I know"He responded in a soft voice. His voice was breaking my walls down "But am trying to make it up to you. Please just give me one chance. If you hate my company I'll go away and  I'll not bother you again"
God almighty help me. This guy was killing. He was standing in front of me unapologetically handsome dressed in navy blue polo t.shirt, kaki pants and sandals. It was a casual look but he rocked it."Please."that was it.I couldn't hold this anger for too long.
"Just one chance."
"That's all I need."

*****

Breakfast with Tsepho was great. Far much than what I had expected. He must have bribed Jonas and Wezi cause he just knew what I liked and didn't like.

We were now in the car heading to the office.

"Hope you enjoyed the breakfast?"He asked finally breaking the silence.
"It wasn't that bad. Your test in food is better than I expected."I couldn't boost his already big eagle with the truth which was that the breakfast was awesome.
"You smiling and not wanting to cut off my head is worth everything I did."
And then he smiled. Gosh he was 10 times more handsome when he smiled.

"I don't want to be charged for murder so I have to restrain myself."I don't even know how I managed to keep a straight face. My heart was beating like crazy

"Your straight face can't fool me. I know you enjoyed it.That look in your eyes is giving you away."

"Well I had a beautiful night and good food. It has nothing to do with you..."

He was smirking and his eyes had a playful glint"Soon it'll be all about me"

His words left me breathless. "The world does revolve around you."I doubt he could hear me cause I could hardly hear myself.

"Nope it doesn't. But soon I'll be the only thing your world will know."

He is shameless handsome flirt .This is going to be a long weekend.

Hey hope you enjoying the story...Remember I love you and and grateful for taking time out of your busy schedules to read my book

Don't forget to vote😍😍😍😍