TRAIL OF BAD LUCK

TSEPHO'S POV

I was home thinking of how T had managed to ruin my life once again.

I remember how after I had dropped Tasha off  mom had called me to tell me about how she had attempted to stab herself to death because I couldn't see her. So I had to call her and plead with her to calm down and made a promise that I'll see her the next day .

I woke up to her blowing up my phone with texts and threats of what she would do to herself if I didn't show up to see her.

So I dressed up and dragged my self to see her. She asked if I could take her out for fresh air and good food which I did.

I couldn't refuse. She looked so malnourished,her skin was pale and her eyes were so sad. When I had accepted to take out her face brightened up reminding me of the woman I once truly loved. Actually the woman I still love. I couldn't deny that I still had a soft spot for her,maybe it'll never go away.
Despite all the things she did to me I was still grateful to her for all the good things she did to and for me,the moments we shared but she was a trail of bad luck.

she ruined the one chance I had with Natasha. I've tried to talk to her but she won't hear any of it. I don't know what I really feel about her but all  I know is i want to be with her.

The first day we reported to work I couldn't believe it was her. I know she's beautiful but that day she was just 'wow'. Everyone I mean like literally every guy at work commented about her. Even Neon imagine;last week Monday when we walked passed her office and we saw her seated there he tapped my shoulder and said

"Who ever is getting some of that is a lucky bustard."

I couldn't believe it. Who ever advised her on this make over is very bad influence. Its like she wants every man to crawl at her feet and that's what they  have all been doing. Even I been on her case like a crazy stalker.

Its not like she suddenly dresses like a hooker but instead of her usual jeans she wears skirts and dresses .Why why do this to men when you have a body like hers.

What's wrong with skirts and dresses everyone wears them. So petty of me right? But its Tasha even though she wore rugs I would still get a hard on.

My phone rings removing me from my thoughts.

"Hey how are you?"Caleb asks over the phone.

"If you calling to check if I finally committed suicide you must be very disappointed ."I spat

Caleb was my best friend and was the only one that made my skin crawl with anger. He was so sweet to everyone but such a jerk to me. Though I only think its cause he gave me a doss of my own medicine .

"You not that important so stop getting ahead of yourself." You see what I mean. " I called to find out if  Ben gave you last months reports."

" Why would he give them to me? Am not an accountant?"I asked irritably

"Yes but you the head of the board of directors. Last month we spent more than we should and its important to know if the money was been put to good use. When I talked to him said he'll give it to you." That wasn't even right. The CEO and  the CFO issue.