xxxxiii

>>>

>>>

[liked by ZADDYPM and hundreds of others]

PRETTYMUCHSHADE //our anonymous source has sent in screenshots of her conversation with @ZIONKUWONU. Does @TEDDYBROWNZ know the two of you are apparently in an open relationship Z?🤭 #exposed\\

user786 looool we been knew he can't stay loyal
User666 can you blame him? She's high key gross and annoying
Uset535 another one bites the dust
User320 mans stay cheating on her lmaooo
ASHTONIRWIN what the fuck
TEDDYKUWONUDREAMZ men really ain't shit

78 missed calls
24 voicemails
142 text messages
from Z💋❣️

Z💋❣️
Baby please let me explain
It's not what you think
I fucked up I know
I'm more mad at myself than you are
Swear you're the only one
It was a slip up
I was being stupid and worried about us
That you could do better
Please
Talk to me
Please don't do this
You're all of me ma I mean it, there's no half or even a fraction of me without you in it anymore

[your messages can no longer be delivered]

For Teddy, the end began in her window seat on a short flight back home a week later. Heart beating so fast in her chest she'd thought it might give up on her. The plane dropping in altitude snapped her out of it, cheeks stained and breath shallow as the air hostess passed her some tissues, mistaking her heartbreak for a flight induced panic attack. She took the comforting alongside four glasses of the strongest stuff the cabin crew had to offer.

"Let me get that" Ash offered, prying the girl's luggage from her cold hands. They strolled to the waiting car in silence, Teddy's eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses. "You wanna talk about it?" the Australian offered, eyeing her in the passenger seat. "Or...you know, I could just beat the shit out of him" he continued, words honest. "I know it must be ha..." "pull over" her rushed voice interrupted him. Once the car stopped on the highway, Teddy opened the door and unceremoniously threw up on the side of the road. Ash rubbed ber back softly, finally noticing the underlined odour of alcohol wafting off his best friend. "How many have you had?" his words were careful. "I don't know, four on the plane and then however many the bartender would pour me in the time it took you to get there cause of traffic" I shrugged, sight blurring as the vehicle started up again. "You're staying at mine " I didn't argue, knowing not to bother, he was stubborn as hell. Ashton would went to monitor me for the next few days and honestly, the prospect of going back to the house where only a fence separated Zion and I was no longer an appealing prospect. The rest of the drive was spent in silence, Ash grabbed my stuff as I hesitated, eventually grabbing my purse and phone. We made our way inside the penthouse, the nerves built up past my tipsy state at the sight of his signature couch. Nights spent in a stupor of crying numbness in that same spot just last year watered my eye line at the familiar prospect of repeated history. Ashton dropped the bags at the sight, encircling my smaller body within his warmth. The sobs shook my body as we sank onto the sofa, "I have no idea what I'm going to do" the words were stuttered through a heaving chest pain and I finally crumbled.

//ZION\\

My body leaped from the sofa at the small noise of keys jiggling in the lock, nerves increasing as the door opened slowly before the crushing disappointment hit again. "Oh...it's you" i sounded pathetic even to myself. Ashton nodded, "she's not here, I'm just grabbing some stuff" his tone was hostile and I winced internally, nodding as he passed by. "How is she?" - "that's a stupid question coming from you" he raised his eyebrows, pulling out a list from his pocket. Even the sight of her hand writing made my chest ache. "I'm gonna need your keys" the Australian said, stopping in front of my taller body by the bedroom door, a bag in hand. "What??" I spluttered, shock evident in my face. "Don't make this harder mate, Teddy is going through enough, I don't want to add me wrestling you for them to the list. Don't hurt yourself" I swallowed at his words, dropping the small item in his open palm in defeat. We walked out in silence, my eyes straying to catch what might be the last glimpse of the familiar corners of the house. "Can you..." I cleared by throat, "can you tell her I didn't do anything with that girl, with anyone" I added. He paused. "Is that true?" My mind haltered. "Yeah, I couldn't go through with it. Her face is there behind my eyelids every time I even think to close my eyes." The words were raw but honest, T's best friend nodded. "Good. Thats a decent start to your punishment then." With that he was gone, my hopes of seeing the brunette crumbling further out of sight along the car.