xxix

//TEDDY\\

"You sure about this?" Brandon whispers to me as we sneak around with caution. "Yeah, I know Z will be mad but it's worth it don't you think?" "Hell yeah I've been ready" he responds and that settles it. I hesitate for a moment but think fuck it, do it now and live with the consequences later. At our preplanned signal B and I unceremoniously hit the massive bong we dragged into the prettymuch household. What follows is numerous voices of protest as B smashes pans against each other while I lead up the stairs with a megaphone in my hands. "Get up uglies!!!! T minus 30 minutes till we're leaving and if you're not ready I'm leaving you behind" my voice projects down the hallway. "Zion control your girl" Nick groans from his door way. "Nah I don't claim her no more" is my boyfriends sassy response as he heads in my direction. "That's fine, I'm sure I'll find someone to fill in the vacancy somewhere along the coast" I sass back, smiling at the tall boy innocently. His eyes narrow as he frowns, effortlessly lifting me over his shoulder and walking down the stairs. "I see I didn't tire you enough last night" he grumbles, to which his band mates present voice their protests. "Bro!!" Brandon groans, "yall nasty" Edwin shouts, finally emerging from his room. I roll my eyes, cheeks coated with pink as i stutter in an effort to change the topic "breakfast is ready downstairs!!"

Once everyone packs into the rented car and we pick up both Ansley and Maggie we make our way out of the city. "So what's the official route plan boss?" Austin jokes from behind me. "I've planned for Las Vegas, San Fran, Napa Valley, Cannon Beach and Portland" I state from memory, rambling on "I've booked us airbnbs in most those places but we'll see, and if there's anywhere else anyone wants to go we can add it" I quickly mention. "Don't stress T, you've planned this whole trip for us and we're gonna love it' Brandon reassures me, the others nodding along in agreement. My eyes snap to the passenger seat where Z is staring at me with a lopsided grin. "What?" I enquire, refocusing back on the road. "You're mad cute peaches, you know that?" He offers. "With your nerdy ass loving planning and shit" his words continue on until there's an audible groan from further in the car. "Are you guys gonna torture us with this cuteness the entire trip?" Nick moans in protest. "Nobody asked your single ass" Z retorts, proceeding to grip my thigh lightly as the other boy huffs and grumbles under his nose. A trip of a lifetime, I muse to myself.

TEDDYBROWNZ just added to her story!

>>>

_____________________A short one for the gals Where's everyone from let me know pls I wanna know😛

A short one for the gals
Where's everyone from let me know pls I wanna know😛