Eastover Middle School was where all of us went to middle school at. I got my shit off for the first time in 8th grade in the bathroom of that school. Knowing the people out here they ain't gon do shit with that building cause they don't give a fuck about us anyway.

"Damn. Where they gonna go to school then?" I asked.

"Probably send them kids to Valley." She told me.

"Alright so we will get back on that later. You need to get something popping off with your social media in the mean time while we wait on that price.Let me see your phone." She said holding her hand out.

I wasn't much worried about the cost cause unlike other niggas I know how to save and budget my shit. If anything I could sell my other house since I don't need that no more which would be even more money   in my pocket.

I gave my phone to her and slid her laptop closer to me so I could look more into the building.

That school had two floors including a gym and the cafeteria, outside there was a field, and of course a bunch of class rooms and shit.

"Jahir I know you lying. You got all these companies asking you to promote their brands and you don't even respond." She said showing me the DMs.

"Damn I don't even check my DM."

"Nigga you missing your blessings. Let me respond to some of these people and see what they talking about money wise."

I'm glad she doing this shit cause I wouldn't know what to do.

***
2:34 pm

All of us was over Niqo and Dime house just talking and shit. We haven't done this shit in a long time.

"So y'all together?" Amir asked.

We nodded.

"Like together together. Boyfriend and girlfriend?" Isaac asked.

We nodded.

"For how long?" Dime asked.

"Just a couple days." Indya said.

"I didn't even know y'all was fucking with each other like that. Where the fuck have I been?" Izaiah said.

"Nigga prison." Terrance said making me laugh.

"Don't do that cause it really started when he first got out." Indya told them.

"I can't believe you actually have a boyfriend. I thought we was gonna have a "Hoe 'lotta fun" this summer. What happened?" Dime asked.

"You was never doing a "Hoe 'lotta" shit anyway." Niqo said mugging her, she just told him to be quiet.

"Bestie we can still do that, we both just gonna be locked down while doing it."

"It's not the same. I'm supposed to be influencing you to bag the niggas and get us free drinks and shit."

"That shit is canceled. I would say sorry but I don't give a fuck." I told her shrugging she just flipped me off.