I told them before that I will just have my vacation in Batangas but I'm really desperate right now!

"Bella! What are you talking about? You're too young about that! So please stop that nonsense thing Bella," my dad complained. 

I hate this! Why they can't allow me! 

"You're always saying that! This is not nonsense, Dad! I'm already 22 years old! I have my licensed already. I also have my own condo!" I explained but Dad don't even care so I got mad at them then..

"I've always listened to the both of you ever since! Mom! Dad! Why can't you listen now to me? To my own decision! To my own life! You are the one whose nonsense! I hate you!" I exclaimed then my dad slapped me. 

It hurts! that's the first time he slapped me then I walked out in our house and I did not talk to them for few days. I'm tired pleasing them for my own happiness so I've already decided and I still continued my plan.

After what happened with me and Dad, he said sorry to me a week after and he promised that he's going to help me about my plan. A week before our flight, he talked to his friends to help us for the preparation and Nathan doesn't know about it. 

* * * * *

The day I left Nathan was the day that I promised to myself that I will always love him everyday of my life. That's what I did and now, I want to surprise him in that wedding ceremony. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are landing right now in Manila International Airport. Please secure your seatbelts. Thank you," the flight attendant said. 

Finally.. we are here! Few more hours, I'm gonna see him again. I really can't wait for this day. As we touched down in the airport, most of the flight attendants greeted us.

"Welcome to the Philippines!" They said. 

"Welcome back, Bella!" My mom said. I smiled at her then she hugged me. 

A few minutes after, our driver came in the airport and drive for us up to Batangas. We received a call from there and they said that they already set up everything for the wedding ceremony. 

When we arrived to our resthouse, my stylist and make-up artist was already there so they eventually did my hair and make-up look for our wedding. After a few hours, I've also wearing my wedding gown. I'm so thankful for my dad because he helped me for this.

"Finally!" I smiled while looking at the ring which Nathan gave to me before.. then someone entered my room and it was Dad.

"Are you ready?" He asked while smiling.

I smiled back and said, "I'm nervous, Dad. He doesn't know anything about it,"

"Don't worry, Bella. Everything is good and he was assigned to be in front," he said then he kissed me on the cheeks. 

"Thanks, Dad!" I replied and hugged him. 

* * * * * 

🎶Heart beats fast, colors and promises...🎵

I am really nervous right now. I can see him from where I am up to the front of the aisle. This is exactly the place when we promised each other before and honestly? it is lovely and wonderful. 

I don't know how they forced him to wear his suit. He's so elegant and stunning like how the Taal becomes aesthetic right now. I'm now riding the car that can be used for beach and it stopped in the center of the aisle. 

"May I call Mr. Nathan and Ms. Bella to go in front so that the wedding ceremony will begin," someone said. 

He was shocked. He was not prepared. He doesn't know what he will do. I saw that my dad went to him and I think he explained to him what's happening. I saw how his expression changed from being confused to being happy. Is he happy to see me again?