Shot

* * * * *

"The end," I said to my class.

"What a tragic story!" one of my students said.

"Ma'am? Is he the reason why you're going to come back in the Philippines?" my student asked. 

"I think, yes! Because I'm still gonna marry him!" I answered then, "Alright! Stop the drama, so today you will be meeting your new teacher," I said to them then their facial expression changed. I knew it, they became sad.

"Don't worry guys! She's my friend and she's kind like me. So now, let's all welcome.. Miss Kendra!" I said then Kendra entered the room. 

"Hi guys! It's nice to meet you! You don't need to worry because I'm better than Miss Bella," she laughed and looked at me.

B*tch, I'm better than you. 

"Okay class! That's all for today! Be good to Miss Kendra okay? ... and I hope to see you all again," I said then they all hugged me and said goodbye. 

I will really miss this class. I had a great experienced with them.

"So, you're definitely going back in the Philippines? Are you sure that you're finally okay now?" Kendra asked. 

"Yahhh! I hope so, Kendra. The doctor said that I've already recovered," I answered her.

"That's good. I'm happy for you. By the way, are you going to continue your plan?" She asked again.

"Yah! Call me insane but I'm going to do what I told you," I replied and said, "So, just contact me if you have any problems with the students because I need to go right now in my condo. I need to pack up for our flight," I said then I kissed her on the cheeks as a sign of saying goodbye. 

"Bye! Be careful and call me after your arrival" she said. 

* * * * * 

Ten years had been passed. For ten years, I've already survived my surgery. Yes. I had an illness that's why my parents pushed me to move in Canada. I just found out when I collapsed in my first day of my class then I got recovered after 3 years.

For ten years, I focused on myself until finished my studies. I already have my own condo in Canada and I am a Licensed Educator right now. Nathan became my inspiration that's why I already have this kind of life. I knew all the things about him for ten years but he doesn't know about me. I have my contact in the Philippines about him for ten years. 

I planned to go back right now because our wedding was prepared. Yes! I will be marrying him as soon as I arrive in Batangas. He knows that there will be a wedding ceremony on their beach island but he doesn't know that we are the one who will get married.

*Flashback*

After my work I went to our house because I needed to talk to my parents. I have to tell them something important.

"Mom? Dad? I wanna tell you something," I said while looking at them.

"What is it, Bella?" mom asked. I knew they were curious about it.

"About Nathan," I answered. 

They knew that I love him. They knew how much I begged when it comes to Nathan but they always refused most of it.

"Mom? Dad? I know I'm crazy but I really love Nathan since then and when I go home to Batangas, I will going to marry him right away, so please help me!" I begged them.