Chapter XVI - PENGUIN

3rd PERSON's POV | Seoul | Van

"Jihyo, Why don't you move back with us?" Mina asked Jihyo who's looking at the window, "You're not staying with Daniel yet right?" Mina added, "If it's fine with you, Sure.." Jihyo answered as she looks at Mina, "But, I'm fine by myself." Jihyo added.

"So you can save money for your future *ehem* wedding." Mina said and chuckled, "S- shut up.." Jihyo replied while blushing, "F- Fine." Jihyo added.

"Pretending that we killed the previous boss of the Minatozaki will get us killed..." Mina quietly said as she lower her head, "We don't have any choice..." Jihyo replied, "I'll ask da-" Mina was cut off my by Jihyo, "You don't need to.." Jihyo said.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt..." Mina said with a worried tone, "I'm worried about them.. They will know the truth no matter what.." Mina added as she looks at Dahyun and Chaeyoung who's sleeping, "I'll protect you all no matter what happens, Okay." Jihyo said as she gives Mina an assuring smile.

"Our informant told us that the current boss is looking for 'PENGUIN' which they thought is me but in reality it's my twin.." Mina said as she look down, "Don't worry.." Jihyo said as she hugs Mina.

FLASHBACK | After Sana's Father's Death.

"Mina, You and your group will take the credits for this one." Mina's dad said, "B- But Dad.." Mina said, "No one from the outside will know about this." Mina's dad stated.

"Shouldn't Sharon and her group take the credits.." Mina said, "Our family is known for having the best secret agents in the world, I don't want you to ruin it just because of your dream of becoming a detective." Mina's dad shouted.

"Only Jihyo will know the truth, don't tell the other two." Mina's dad said as he sat down on his chair, "Just make them believe they were the one who found the base, Luckily they helped a 'little'." Mina's dad added.

"For your next mission, you'll be stationed in Las Vegas, You'll know your mission once you arrive there, and you'll do this mission by yourself." Mina's dad said, "You're dismissed." He added and Mina left his office with anger.

"You're just protecting your favorite daughter.." Mina mumbled as she clench her fist, "If something bad happens to my friends because of you.. I will freakin.. UGHH" Mina mumbled angrily.

BACK TO REALITY | Outside their apartment.

"Someone will transfer your things from your previous home to here." Mina said, "Jihyo is moving back with us?" Dahyun asked while unlocking the door, "Yep." Mina answered and smiled.

Dahyun unlocked the door and they went inside, "I'll help you with your luggages." Chaeyoung said as she grabs one of Jihyo's luggages and dragged it to the room beside Mina's room, "Thanks.." Jihyo said while looking at Chaeyoung.

"I'll be in my room." Dahyun said as she drags her luggage and went to her room, She puts her luggage in the corner and plopped in her bed.

"My nightmares this past days felt so real.." Dahyun mumbled, "Sana.." Dahyun murmured while looking at her ring, "Why did I say 'it wasn't us..'" Dahyun mumbled while stretching her arms, "Whatever.." Dahyun said as she grabs her pillow and covered her face.

"This injury sucks.." Dahyun said as she uncovered her face and looks at her shoulder, "I'm bored.. I should go outside and walk.." Dahyun murmured, "Luckily, It's getting warm but still cold.." Dahyun said as she gets up and then she grabs her padded coat and wears it.

She exits her room and saw Jihyo and Mina talking quietly with each other, "I'll be out for a walk.." Dahyun said and left.

"I wonder what were they talking about.." Dahyun said to herself, "I'm craving for some street foods.." Dahyun mumbled while walking.

-

Dahyun decided to eat some Korean street food so she went to the nearest street food area, She saw one of her favorite street food which is Korean Pancake.

She approached the stall and bought some for herself, and she decided to buy some for the other three, she grabbed her wallet and paid.

She grabs the plastic and then she tries to put her wallet back to her pocket, "This really sucks.." Dahyun mumbled while trying to put her wallet back.

"Need help?" An unknown person said, "W- Momo?!" Dahyun said with her eyes widened, Momo grabbed Dahyun's wallet and puts it back, "T- Thanks." Dahyun said and bowed.

"What happened to your arm..?" Momo asked while looking at Dahyun's arm, "oh.. I got injured while doing my job." Dahyun replied and chuckled, "Oh.. Is that so.." Momo said.

"What are you doing here alone?" Momo asked, "Oh, Buying something.." Dahyun replied and smiled, "I forgot to ask your name the last time we met.." Momo said as she grabs the plastic bag from Dahyun's grip, "I'll help you with that.." Momo smiled.

"It's Dahyun." Dahyun replied and smiled, "Thanks." She added.

They walked to the park where they met and sat down in the bench, "What's your job?" Momo asked while looking at Dahyun with curiosity, "It's.. uh... protecting lives?" Dahyun said and nervously chuckled, "Oh.. Is that so.." Momo replied and chuckled.

"I do the opposite." Momo mumbled, "Huh?" Dahyun asked, "Oh, I said I'm craving for some octopus." Momo said, "Oh.. Okay." Dahyun said and chuckled.

Momo grabbed her gun and pointed it at Dahyun, "W-What are you doing?!" Dahyun asked nervously, "It's a toy gun.." Momo said and laughed, "That was not funny.." Dahyun said.

"I should head back now.." Dahyun said as she gets up, "I'll accompany you back to your home." Momo said and smiled, "O- Okay." Dahyun said and bowed, "Why are you bowing suddenly?" Momo asked and chuckled, "My way to say thank you." Dahyun replied as she starts walking.

-

"Thanks a lot." Dahyun said, "No problem, Here you go." Momo stated as she gives Dahyun the plastic bag, "Have a safe trip back." Dahyun said and bowed, "Thanks." Momo replied.

-

-

"Dahyun.." Momo mumbled while walking back to their base, "She's the one who saved Nayeon's life.." Momo murmured as she remembers what happened during the concert.

If you're confused about the last two chapters, you can message me if you want some explanation, I might accidentally spoil something xD..

Thank you once again for supporting my story, I really appreciate your support. :> And as i promised, 3 chapters today. THANK YOU :)

I don't know why I named the chapter 'PENGUIN' lol

- M