Мама паук // Natasha + Tony + Peter

Start from the beginning

"But only if you come to build lego with me!"

"Hm, deal, go ahead and prepare it," she said with a smile. She was slowly creating a soft spot for him in her heart.

"I have no word in this?" Tony asked.

"Shut up, Tones."

*

Natasha sat on the couch reading a book Pepper had left on the coffee table. Tony and Pepper decided, for the first time since the terrible incident with Killian, to go out, so Natasha volunteered to take care of Peter.

"Mom! Dad! Where are you?" She heard a scream from the bedroom. She jumped to her feet and ran to the sound of Peter's sobs. She wouldn't admit it out loud, but it scared her more than she'd ever thought.

"Peter? What happened? Are you all right?" she blurted as she ran into Tony and Pepper's bedroom.

"Where are mom and dad?"  he asked, crying.

"Shh, it's okay. They're out for dinner," she replied, opening her arms into which he slipped instantly.

"I was so scared. I had a nightmare and then I woke up and my parents weren't here, Auntie Nat," he sobbed.

That was the first time he called her aunt.

"Now, we know what it sounds like..."

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asked, and Tony rubbed his face. This perseverance of theirs annoyed him.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck Scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home," he answered and handed each of them a glass of water.

"I did."

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... What do you call it?"

"A time heist?"

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?"

"The Stones are in the past. We can go back and get them," Steve said as if he hadn't listened to anything he'd just said.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back. We can bring him back," Natasha explained, and Tony gave her a compassionate look. He understood. After all, it was his son! But these nonsensical hopes just crushed them more.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right? You know I care about you, Nat. I beg you to let it go. He won't come back and the sooner we learn to live with it, the better it will be for us," he said brokenly.

"Tony... We have to take a stand," Natasha insisted.

"We did stand. And yet, here we are. We can lose what we have left. I promised Pepper I'd put my hands away from it, so no word in front of her. She's strong, but I know she's still secretly crying about Peter in the nights."