🌸Boyfriend Scenarios🌸

Depuis le début

• He likes PDA, but not as much as Hanako and Tsukasa likes PDA. He's more patient then the Yugi twins, so if you don't like PDA or have never tried it, he'll slowly help you open up to it. If you only like hand-holding in public, then you'll only do hand-holding. If you like kissing in public, then you'll kiss in public. He respects your boundaries.

• He just like.. knows when you're in danger for some reason. You've asked him how before but you only receive a shrug from him. He'll definitely kick anybody's and everybody's ass for you, and he really hopes you know that.

• He surprises you with small, yet meaningful gifts that he puts a lot of thought into. Such as a necklace with an infinite symbol saying I love you to the moon and back, to infinite and beyond. A small plushie of your favorite animal, and even cute clothes or shoes he heard that you wanted. Also, big fluffy blankets for the sheer purpose of cuddling with you in them.

• He'll invite you on cute, small dates to a small cafe in your town. You've been there so many times, you're friends with all of the cafe workers and they always greet the two of you with smiles. You've even heard them whisper to Kou how cute you guys were as a couple, and Kou smiled proudly at them.

Minamoto Teru

• Teru gives soft affection, if that makes sense. He's not too clingy, yet he still gives you a lot of affection. He won't cling to your waste, instead he'll hug you from behind. He won't smash his lips into yours, but do it softly instead. In my words, Teru is very gentle and soft with you.

• Romantic tendencies~! Gifting you flowers, taking you to dates at expensive places, soft hand holding while he caresses your fingers with his thumb, teasing small kisses. Even sometimes subtle winks or sly smiles from across the room in class.

• He'll only do PDA if you like it, but his PDA is very soft and light-hearted. Light kisses, soft hugs, hand-holding or holding your waist, unless he gets jealous of someone your talking to, have it be a random flirt that came up to you. Then it's a different story.

• If you're ever in danger with a school mystery, he won't hesitate to run over and exorcise someone.  It's like he can tell when your aura shifts when your in danger, no mater how far away from him you are. He's already there to protect you 0.2 seconds after you get countered.

• He likes to surprise you with cute but expensive gifts, even if you told him he shouldn't waste his money on you, yet he reassured you he wasn't wasting anything, yet doing what he should. He buys you things such as expensive perfume, expensive makeup, expensive clothes, expensive room decorations, and definitely expensive jewelry.

• He'll take you on dates to expensive cafes or expensive restaurants, but if it's a special occasion, he'll take you on a night picnic to look up at the stars as you eat food he makes just for you and him. (With the help of Kou, probability)

Mitsuba Sousuke

• He's a bit clingy, but not Hanako level clingy. He's bordering the line of 'I respect her boundaries' and 'Wtf are boundaries???'. Expect a lot of hugs, kisses, and cuddles randomly when you're dating this boy.

• He's got a mix of pervy tendencies and tsundere tendencies. Expect to randomly hear clicks of the camera no matter what you're doing- Just from cuddling him to sleeping to changing your clothes. His tsundere self fails him slightly though, because he can't bring himself to be mean at you or spit random curses like he does to the others.

• This beautiful boy loves PDA a lot. This is the point where he crosses the line and ends up on 'wtf are boundaries???' side. He'll cling onto your waist and give you lots of hugs and kisses, and maybe if he's feeling in a teasing mood he'll nibble the side of your neck playfully.

• If you get yourself in danger, he'll run over and stand up to you in 0.1 seconds and probably spit curses at whoever is causing you trouble, telling them how dumb they are to mess with you and what's wrong with them. However- if they try to fight- He grabs your hand and he runs away so fast. He then lightly lectures you after, reminding you to stick with him to stay safe.

• He's the type of person to not give expensive gifts, yet more heartfelt ones. He enjoys making scrapbooks using all the pictures you've taken together, and for special occasions like your birthday, he makes sure that he has 100 pictures of you so he writes down 1 thing he loves about you on the back of each picture and scatters them around for you to find.

• He likes to set up picnics under a big tree around the school to have small, yet cute dates with you. Instead of getting help, he works his hardest to cook the food all by himself so it comes straight from him and straight from his heart so you know how much he loves you.