"Do you want to come in with me?" I ask Jungkook when we pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex.

"Yeah I'd love to." He replied. I smiled in response and opened the car door. We walked to my door and I opened it.

"Jai I'm home!" I yelled, just loud enough for her to hear me. She automatically came running to the door. She smiled as soon as she saw Jungkook with me.

"Did you two have fun last night?" She asked, adding a wink at the end of her question. I shook my head and pulled jungkook into my room and sat him on my bed, figuring he would want to talk about Jimin.

"Listen, you're mine. Not Jimin's. Okay?" He really didn't give me any time to respond, so I just nodded. "You're all mine." He smiled.

"I barely talked to him and the next thing I know, he is calling me pretty." I say exasperatedly. I sat down on my bed and leaned on jungkook. He ran his fingers through my hair, pulling it out of my face.

"I know babygirl, I know you didn't flirt with him, I trust you." I smiled and he kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna talk to him though, Tae too." Jungkook stood up and pulled me up. "I have to get back to the dorms. I'll text you ok?" He said sweetly.

"Ok." I responded. I got up off my bed to follow him to the door. When we got to the apartment door, he turned around and smiled.

"Goodbye." He said. I pulled him into a hug and he held me tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered back in his ear. He smiled at me before pulling the door open and walking out. As soon as the door shut, I could hear Jai yelling from the living room.

"I swear (Name) you better tell me what happened." I walked in the living room and sat down next to her.

"What do you want to know?" I ask, planning on telling her everything.

"Start with yesterday." She replied, almost as a demand.

"Well, yesterday when I was waiting in he lobby, Jungkook came down to get me and Taehyung came with him so he could see me..." I say.

"Was Jungkook mad that Tae came to see you?" She asked, trying to get the most information as she could.

"Umm I think so." I responded. "After that jungkook and I went to lunch. He then asked me to be his girlfriend and we went back to the dorms. I just ended up falling asleep." I add, telling her the story whole story, just leaving a lot of details out.

"He asked you?!" She exclaimed, she was so happy.

"Yeah. Then this morning he was trying to make me breakfast and I talked to Jimin. He told me I was pretty and now I think that jungkook is jealous." I say. Jai seemed to know the boys pretty well, so hopefully she will be able to tell me if he was actually mad or not.

"I think he's ok." She stated. "He's going to be protective of you, but he won't be too protective."

"Yes, but," I looked away for a second, "I didn't say yes, he's not my boyfriend."

<><><>

I walked in my room and laid down on my bed. I picked my phone up from my nightstand looked to see if I had any messages. Sure enough, I had one from Taehyung and Jungkook, plus one from an unknown number.

<><><>

Jungkook
{time stamped February 25 1:35 pm}

I talked to Jimin and Tae
But anyways...
Do you wanna do something again tomorrow?

Can we go to the mall?