😽 Hitoshi Shinsou 😽 [Part One]

A/N: I met a boy, and there will be a part two.

Imagine: Jamais Vu

The One Where [Y/N] Fukukado Is Put Under Pressure.

•••

I think I lost, again. You look like you're mad. In a blur, game over, over, over. If this was a game. I could just load it again. I guess I gotta deal with this, deal with this real-world. It'd be better if it was a game. Because it hurts so much. I need to heal my medic. But I'm another star. Blame myself since I was imperfect. Brake in my head, brake in my step, always. All I wanted was to do well. I wanted to make you smile, damn. Please give me a remedy. A remedy to make my heartbeat again.

•••

You stood beside your boyfriend Hitoshi Shinsou, as you waited for Vlad King, the substitute teacher to pair up students to spar against each other.

"I hope we don't get paired together."

"Yeah. If we did I'd have to kick my boyfriend's ass."

"More like I'd have to let my girlfriend win."

"I can beat you anytime in any day 'Toshi."

Hitoshi wraps his arm around you and you nuzzle your head into his side.

"Only because I get distracted by your beauty."

"Flattery will get you nowhere."

"Kitten, I can think of a few places it will take me."

You blush and look at the ground as your cheeks heat up.

"Shut up, Vlad's coming over here."

"Fukukado you're against Todoroki. Shinsou you're against Midoriya."

"You got this."

You watched with weary eyes as your father stood off to the side with the rest of the teachers. Your father was a pro-hero, the unfortunate side to that was that he worked at UA, the school you were attending.

"Thanks."

Hitoshi kisses you on the cheek for good and then you walked over to the arena to face your opponent.

Whenever your father watched you fight you were both nervous and ready. He put an immense amount of pressure on you to succeed. You had to bring good to the family name. This both gave you the motivation to succeed and fear of failure.

Unfortunately, today you had more fear than motivation. You were supposed to take down Todoroki. Battling Todoroki with your quirk was difficult. Your quirk was Outburst. You used your quirk to make people outburst into uncontrollable laughter. This laughter impairs opponents' cognitive abilities, allowing you to take them down.

In order to make the opponent laugh uncontrollably is by getting them to laugh at a joke you tell them. Todoroki is a very serious guy. He doesn't joke or smile much, this was going to be a hard battle.

Shouto sends a blast of ice towards you which you dodge by jumping out of the way. This guy wastes no time getting into battle, you had to make him laugh and fast.

"How'd the hipster drown? He tried ice skating before it was cool!"

Shouto doesn't laugh but rather sends another wave of ice your way.

"You can do better than that."

"Alright. What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop."

Shouto again does not find your jokes funny and sends more ice your way. If he did not have ice powers you would have wrung his neck. You are a very funny person, this is insulting.