💪 Eijirou Kirishima 💪

Requested By: TheNamesMiz

Drabble: "What'd that pan ever do to you."

The One Where Eijirou Kirishima Finds [Y/N] [L/N] Cooking.

•••

You hummed as you cooked food for you and your boyfriend. You were both heroes, barely having a break for each other. However, tonight for the first time in forever, you had a day off.

You wanted to surprise him with a traditional Japanese meal. You were American and admittingly, you had no experience with Japanese food.

You sigh and hit the pan with your wooden cooking utensil. You tried making Sukiyaki. Beef, tofu, and vegetables, in sweet soy sauce broth. You were burning it.

Your boyfriend, Kirishima walked in. After a long stressful day, the sight of his girlfriend warmed his heart.

"What'd that pan ever do to you?"

"I'm trying to cook."

You lightly cuss as some boiling broth splashes out of the pot and hits your hand. Kirishima intervenes. He pushed the pan off the burner and turns the stove off.

He gently pulls you over to the sink and runs cold water over your hand. His body wrapped around yours, trapping you close to the sink. You didn't mind, you like being close.

"You can beat the worst of scum, but still can't use a kitchen."

"Eiji..."

You whine knowing he's going to tease you all day.

"It's true, this is why we agreed I do the cooking."

"Maybe you should teach me?"

"I should... That way our pans will stop getting burned."

"Eiji!"

•••

Edited: 12-16-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••