🌶️ Dabi 🌶️

Head Canon: Mermaid Quirk

The One Where Dabi Meets A Woman With A Sirens Quirk.

•••

🌶️ Much like Dabi, [Y/N] [L/N] was a villain in the league of villains.

🌶️ [Y/N] had an interesting quirk.

🌶️ Mermaids Quirk.

🌶️ You could transform into a mermaid in water. Not only that but you could communicate with water-based animals very well.

🌶️ Unfortunately, the Mermaid quirk was also known to many as the Sirens quirk.

🌶️ As it is in folklore:

🌶️ Sirens had the beauty of a mermaid and the voice of such beauty. It is believed that sirens used their voice and powers to entrance and charm sailors and men to their deaths.

🌶️ Once your quirk appeared you got bullied.

🌶️ A being of “Evil Powers,” “Villains Quirk,” they called it.

🌶️ You had never had bad intentions. You were kind-hearted.

🌶️ It got even worse for you. Your drunken father found out about your “Villains Quirk” and kicked you out.

🌶️ How could he let a thing such as you, a seductress for evil, roam in his house?

🌶️ You had been living on the streets for quite some time. Stealing food, and all types of gang activity just to get by.

🌶️ You met Dabi a few years after that.

🌶️ Dabi happened to be walking by an alley after a mission.

🌶️ He heard a scream. He heard a woman begging. He heard men.

🌶️ Now Dabi may have been a villain. He may kill people of all races, and calibers, but he wouldn’t let innocent women get raped.

🌶️ He was a killer, but he just couldn’t stop by and let a woman get raped like that. Yet he’d have no problem killing women.

🌶️ Running into action, Dabi runs into the alley.

🌶️ But as he’s about to kill these men for doing this, he sees this woman has already saved her self.

🌶️ This woman was standing and walking away.

🌶️ And the men?

🌶️ The two men had stabbed themselves.

🌶️ Mind Control Quirk?

🌶️ Hell it would be a crime if Dabi didn’t try to recruit you for the League of Villains

🌶️ Coming up to the women, he noticed she looked pretty hungry and dirty. But besides that she was pretty.

🌶️ “Hey, how’d you do that?”

🌶️ “Come any closer and I’ll do it to you.”

🌶️ “I’d like to see you try,”

🌶️ That was actually the start of a beautiful friendship.

🌶️ Dabi took you to the league of villains and you joined.

🌶️ A place where you could use your quirk without people criticizing and hiding.

🌶️ It was awesome.

🌶️ And Dabi? He was the most supportive of them all.

🌶️ He was always there for you.

🌶️ If anyone gave you shit about your quirk he would intervene and kill them.

🌶️ Truth be told, Dabi loved your quirk.

🌶️ It was powerful.

🌶️ He loved it when you sang, it was beautiful and when he heard it, it took him to a place where it was peaceful.

🌶️ Away from his tragic past; he’s never told anyone but you.

🌶️ Often you found yourself singing him to sleep.

🌶️ Though there were downsides to your quirk.

🌶️ No shower sex, seeing as you had a tail when you touched the water.

🌶️ But Dabi always found other ways to do it. ;)

•••

Edited: 1-26-20

T

ip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••