Acquiantances Ending

Start from the beginning

Flowey laughs, loud and wild. "I'm not a 'child' anymore, old hag. And it's too late for me to learn anything useful. I would've acted way sooner had I been strong enough -- Listening to Frisk was my only choice until then."

He makes sure to silence each and every comment that crosses him, a distraction Sans tries to take advantage of, only to be stopped by the flower turning back to him, now wearing your face instead of his. Weren't you a far-away spectator, you would've felt sick with shock -- the thought of seeing an eerily identical replica of your facial features face-to-face making your insides churn. Your soul tries to warn you over danger, yet that comes with repercussions, a sharp pain sending you to your knees, unrelenting even as you try to stare at the television screen, in dire need of seeing the rest of it.

Smaller vines and roots begin to take the shape of your body, stopping when they become a near pristine copy of you, minus the colour scheme composed by nature. Flowey places himself on top of the body's neck, keeping the copy of your face intact.

He approaches Sans with slow, careful steps, grabbing his cheekbones with two hands made up of thick roots, spikes scratching him. "Fear," he comments, grinning. "I can see it -- You can't hide it from me anymore."

You gather strength to stand, hearing your voice instead of Flowey's now.

"Can't you see what I've done to you? A few years back, you would've never been like this. I've made you weak, Sans. Our marriage will only consolidate that statement. You'll be the talk of the town when everyone finds out you've been toyed with; fooled by a human to far ends."

The second you see sorrow glint in Sans's sockets, you turn off the television and gain strength to stand. You hurry off to the dresser, grabbing your bearings with you as you rush down the stairs, avoiding the shopkeeper bunny, Frisk, and Faust's questions along the way. Soon enough, you reach your car, finally repaired and ready to ride. You get in without second thoughts, kissing Faust's forehead before leaving, and telling the shopkeeper you would only be there to help -- not confront anyone directly.

Harsh gusts of wind only intensify your adrenaline as you step on the gas, tires screeching and the pungent smell of burnt gasoline reaching your nose.

Battle cries can be heard when you make it to the town plaza, already reduced to dust, debri, and rubble. The bear, bunny, and civilians are nowhere to be seen. Everyone else, on the other hand, is present, a few new faces joining in on the confrontation -- Asgore, Papyrus, and a large crew of policemen and women being the ones you can spot at a first glance.

Sans is at the same spot you last saw him in. He looks dazed and disoriented, though you intervene when you make it to his side, trying to shake him off his trance. You give it two tries, pulling him with you to a safer corner when you note he's too shocked to respond, body stiff as he continues to stare blankly at the flower impersonating you in both voice and appearance.

"Sans, please," you call out, huffing. "Look away -- He's trying to confuse you."

You dodge a leaf when it comes flying at you, sharp blade sticking to the tree behind you, a grim reminder of how you could've ended hadn't you taken cover from it. Your presence doesn't last unnoticed for long, Flowey's gaze crossing with yours when he turns to see where the leaf landed at.

"If it isn't the deputy mayor!" he calls, keeping his impersonation of you intact even as he walks closer to your side, stopping when he arrives face-to-face with you. "You sure are good at manipulating others -- Never in my life would've I imagined Smiley would turn into such a big softie. He's a pile of mush and regret now thanks to you!"