Chapter 10: Revenge

(This takes place when Kane makes his return in 2000)
Kane's POV
'Everyone wanted to see the demon again,,,,I had gone soft and I had gotten too lost in the moment back when Taker and Show formed the Unholy Alliance. I let my guard down, and for that, the only friend I had betrayed me, the only love interest I had, left me for someone I thought was a friend. That's it. You all want to see a demon, you all want to see the real big red machine,,,I'll show you why I'm the devils favorite demon.' I thought as I got up and put on my back glove, as angry as I was at the moment I had to admit that I was fond of my new attire. Black and Red instead of Red and Black, ever since that incident between Tori and X-Pac I focused on myself more and building muscle mass, mostly so I could choke slam the hell out of X-Pac. But even without that thought, I had to admit I looked furious. I liked it that way.
*Knock*
I turned around to see Paul standing in the doorway intertwining his hands. His attire changed too, he wore a black shirt with a red coat and was much paler. We both changed, he stopped aligning with Mark after consistently having to deal with the Big Show all the time and I don't blame him.
"It's time! It's time!" I heard him chime knowing he was excited. If it wasn't for me trying to stay in character, I would've smiled.
I waved him out as if telling him I'll be out in a second. As Paul left, I walked out of my dressing room noticing the lights going out.
I stopped as I watched on a small television in the back seeing Paul walking out smiling and raising his hands. The excitement and the rage I had were crossing over each other.
The McMahon-Helmsley Faction were all enjoying themselves and I hated it. Out there smiling in the ring after cheating and screwing people over. The more I thought about it the angrier I got. Perfect. As my pyro went off, I came out from the back looking as threatening as ever as I stomped down the ramp with Paul trailing close behind me.
"AND OH MY GOD ITS KANE!"
"ITS KANE!"
"KANE IS BACK!"
"THE BIG RED MACHINE IS HERE!"
The crowd was on their feet and the look on the X-Pac and Triple H's face said it all, they were shocked and terrified like everyone else in the ring. I grabbed the top rope climbing up standing in front of them all for a split second before stepping over the top rope giving an instantly uppercut to Kurt Angle, then X-PAC, then Benoit, followed by Triple H, Road Dogg, then Billy Gunn. As Saturn ran up to me, I grabbed him by the throat and chokeslammed him. After that, I chokeslammed Billy Gunn, formally known as "Mr Ass", too. I looked at saw Tori with Stephanie as she had already ran with her while I was handling business. I furrowed my brows under my mask as my breathing got heavier slightly while raising my hands slowly before bringing them down. POP! The explosions came from all four corners of the ring as the arena was smothered in red lights and my music echoed. 'Don't think this is over, we're just getting started. I haven't gotten the one who broke my heart yet.'
3 days later on SmackDown
I was placed in a handicapped match against Triple H and X-Pac and although I was excited to mostly get my hands on X-PAC for betraying our friendship, Triple H had his coming go because he's just an ass. And of course, accompanying them both were Stephanie and Tori, deep down inside I still was hurt about her cheating and joining DX but the hate only grew, in fact it outgrew any love I ever had for her. So I knew I wouldn't feel too bad about anything that would happen,,,,
After we all made our entrances and I practically battled the two of them, I choked slammed X-PAC first then Triple H. I noticed the ref making hand motions and saying "take it easy"(no I don't actually know what the refs say specifically I'm improvising) as I slowed moved toward X-PAC while he was still rolling  into the corner of the ring. And out of nowhere,,,,BAM! A chairshot. It didn't have any affect of course, I've been in inferno matches and battled my own brother, I think it's pitiful by now that superstars still believe that hitting me with a chair will do any sort of damage. I stood there before slowly turning to triple H who turned around seeming to think everything was going great. Wrong. As he ran into me and tried to reason with me, I gave him a quick uppercut making him teeder a bit before picking up the chair, giving him a chairshot to the head. As he felt I looked around a bit before noticing Stephanie had gotten in the ring to check on him. And honestly, it might sound harsh, but she's not an exception when it comes to my fury either. As I raised the chair, I felt it being taken from my hands. Curious and angry, I turned around to see it was Tori. She looked scared at first before raising her hand and trying to reason with me a bit, I wasn't having any of it though. I grabbed her by the throat getting ready to chokeslam her as the crowd cheered and stood out of their seats. I had to let go of her because multiple officials got into the ring trying to stop me, and again, I was having NONE of it. I quickly gave all of them uppercuts and punches telling to to physically 'get out of my way' and 'stay out of this'. In the midst of doing this I noticed that Paul had grabbed Tori to keep her from running away and basically handed her over to me and I grabbed her by the throat again looking around as she grabbed my wrists semi-whimpering and shaking her head no. She was pleading with me not to do it, despite the cheers I got from the crowd and instructions and pointers that I recieved from Paul.
"He's not gonna do it!"
"He won't chokeslam a woman!"
(Commentating is fun to add ok, it makes it kinda interesting a little!)
I kept looking around before staring down at her seeing how she was still shaking her head no and still pleading with her eyes. God, those damn eyes. The ones I fell in love with in the first place,,,
"Do it! Chokeslam her to hell dammit! She hurt you son!"(again improvising)
Paul looking at me and screamed.
I looked back at tori still thinking. 'No, you're going soft again.' I couldn't chokeslam her, that just wouldn't do.
"Don't do it Kane!"
"He can't do it!"
"He has his former love around the neck King!"
As I got closer to her and the look in her eye got bigger, I let her go as she felt to the ground. I looked away for a quick moment seeing her put her hand over her throat slowly bringing it down to her heart and reaching out to me thanking me and saying "it's okay" while smiling as the crowd began booing. As she put her hand down, I picked her up touching her upside down into the tombstone position as the crowd was lively than ever. 'No the chokeslam would be too easy, she didn't deserve a easy let go like that, but the tombstone? I don't feel bad', I simply thought before tombstoning her in the ring. I got up and raised my hands slowly and bringing them down swiftly as explosions came out from the four corners of the ring and my music echoed. I stared at Tori one last time even tho she was unconscious as Stephanie, Triple H, and X-Pac were looking on in shock and disbelief.