Ch. 4 Choices

Undertaker P.O.V
I sat in my locker room, in pure darkness, hatred burning in my dark heart. "How could you be so careless", I said to myself. I heard a bang at my door, which angered me even further. "Don't bang on my DAMN door, go the hell away now" I demanded. There was another bang. "Son of a bi**h", I mumble to myself.
I open the door to see kane. He takes out his voice speaker to speak. Just seeing him like that makes me sad and broken. "Big brother, Mariah asked me why I use this to talk, I can't tell her why and you know that, it makes me sad because I want her to know but I don't wanna tell her you have to tell her", Kane explained. "I can't tell her, she will never ever talk to me again. She will hate me and reject me", I said. Just then Mariah came running down the hall to my locker room. Kane and I quickly went inside and shut the door. "I don't think she saws us", I said. "Why are you hiding, you need to tell her, because if I tell her she's gonna hate you, I rather she hear it from your mouth", kane said.
"Should I lie to her or tell her the truth", I thought to myself.
I knew the answer right then, that when I knew what I had to do to make this right.
_________________________________
Sorry for such a short chapter guys.