Chp. 1 Flashback + Meeting

Flashback
Undertaker just got out of a match between him and D-lo Brown. "Big brother". Undertaker turned around to see Kane. "Hey kane". "Nice win out there, and you know Carrie your girlfriend", kane said. "Yeah what about her". "She wanted me to tell you that she is breaking up with you". "What, why", taker retorted. "She wouldn't tell me but im sorry". "It's okay".
Flashback over
Present
Vince McMahon had just put Undertaker in a story with the Big show(hate storyline, undertaker would always attack kane and x-pac). Undertaker didnt want to have to beat up his little brother but it was the story line. Undertaker goes to the ring and calls out kane in which kane retaliated and came out to attack his big brother. Big show came and beat up Kane and then Big Show and Undertaker formed a bond known as The Unholy Alliance. Undertaker went into the back and started to slam down things. He started to think about the break up between him and Carrie. He started to cry silently, until he felt a hand on his shoulder.
Mariah's P.O.V
I entered my locker room tired from the match I just got out of, but before I could settle I heard stuff being slammed down. I walked out, curious of who was the perpretrator only to see the Undertaker. I had a crush on him for a while but would never tell him that. I've been rejected by people plenty of times, including the divas in the locker room. I sat right beside him and put my hand on his shoulder. He immediately looked up. "You have fast reflexes", I said.
Takers P.O.V
I looked up quick to see a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see a girl about 5'4, light skin, long black hair, black shirt with my symbol on it, black pants, and black hight chuck taylors. She looked beautiful. "Who are you and what do you want", I demanded. Although she was taken back by what I said she answered. "Im Mariah, but my ring name is Tessayln". "Oh, im mark but everyone knows me as Undertaker".