Chapter 7:Feelings

Undertaker P.O.V
I need to tell Mariah I like her.....but I don't know how. I heard a knock on my locker room door and I opened it to see Mariah."Hey mariah",I said. "Hey deadman",she said. I chuckled slightly. I noticed that she was uneasy, I was about to ask her what's wrong but something told me to just leave it alone.
Mariah's P.O.V
I've been having feelings for taker but I can't bring myself to tell him fearing he will reject me. I mean he's so demonic.....and handsome. He's the deadman for crist sake. I've admired him since I was about 5 years old but he was in his Western Mortician Era then....that was a Hella good era. I really like him but I'm so scared to tell him..maybe I should tell Kane and see where that gets me.
Undertaker's P.O.V
I have to talk to my brother about this....I mean he has a girl friend so he should know how to give me advice about this situation. I never thought I would have feelings for someone...but Mariah she is just....perfect. I mean she has my sign all over her ring attire...the fans think she is physcotic and obsessed with me for some reason but that's not the case. She is just perfect....hmm....I have to go get Kane maybe he will know what to do....maybe.
Mariah P.O.V
"So taker how do...um....you feel about stone cold Steve Austin?"He just looked at me."I have alot of respect for stone cold, but his attitude is awful, although I have to admit me and him kinda have something in common. We both don't think before doing something we just act on everything". I laugh. "That's great taker...I do that sometimes to" I said as I chuckled nervously. I have to find a way to tell him that I have feelings for him....