One step closer

Day 13

Smoke is all over the place. The only thing you can hear is the crunching of the leaves under your feet. It's hard to move forward due to the wind blowing against you, but you put all effort in making big strides. You bring your hand to your forehead to clarify your vision and look everywhere. Alone. You scrub your eyes and continue your way but suddenly you realize you've been walking in circles. "Michael!", you call, but he is not there. Your legs start to feel tired and your feet seem to sink into the soft ground. You think you've found a tree, but then what seemed to be the silhouette of a stem comes closer to you. "Michael?", you repeat, but a pair of horrid bony gray arms appear in the fog and try to reach you. You make a step backwards slowly, confused, but soon you have to accelerate your flight. You start the race, not knowing where to go and every time you watch back, the rest of a body makes itself clearer, so much that you are finally capable to see a skeletal creature that doesn't have a face anymore, just two giant balls popping out its head like enormous tumors instead of eyes. The entire figure paralyzes you in shock and when the fingers catch a sleeve of your nightgown, your brain is able to react again and you try to resume the run, but as soon as you turn around your right foot touches a body on the ground and you realize it's Michael. He is laying there, eyes closed, members rigid, his skin of a pale blue tone. All you can do is touch his frozen face horrified at the sight before the creature behind you grabs you by the hair and pulls you back, dragging you away from him, disappearing into the smoke.

-No, no... MICHAEL! – you wake up screaming and burry your nails in his arms, paralyzed.

-Aah – he hisses – Baby, those kitten nails are a bit sharp – he says and moves your fingers so that they rest on his arms. He watches your face, pale with tears running down your cheeks and eyes wide open in horror – Hey, what's going on? – He wipes the tears and kisses your forehead as you gasp, panting – You were having a bad dream, that's all – He tilts your chin up but you are still frozen – Hey, baby... – he puts his hand on your left temple and since it cuts your visual field, your eyes react blinking and looking at him as your fingers grab his arms tightly.

-Michael... - you gasp – I thought... oh my god – you start crying and your pulse escalates quickly.

-Shh, baby... you're safe – he puts his forehead against yours to force your eyes to keep looking at his – You are safe, you are safe – he repeats as a mantra for you to calm down. It's effective and once you are breathing more normally, he hugs you tightly and accommodates your head on his chest – What was the nightmare about?

-You were... I can't – you sob and he brings you so close to him that you think he is going to stick to you.

-It's okay. You don't need to tell me if you don't want to. I just want you to know that nothing is going to happen to you, I'm right here.

You chuckle and he notices it.

- What? – he asks and you manage to move your head up to look at him.

-No mean to offend you but I think it's a bit ironic what you just said.

-Are you not feeling safe right now?

-Yes, I am... - you whisper. I'm melting – But you also make me tremble.

-That's why I can punish you mercilessly and deliver you into a sweet fucking orgasm at the same time; and yeah, you're blushing because you love it.

-So you are saying I'm hooked to your nature.

-Just as I am hooked to yours – his gaze intensifies and his lips part open attempting to kiss yours. You're about to kiss him too but you close your eyes tightly and refrain, afraid because you know you'd be giving in to the ball of mixed sublime desire with burning softness that you're keeping inside your chest. He takes account of your hesitation and goes back. He gets up and you sit down on the bed, covering your breasts with the sheets while he is clipping the buttons of his black shirt – Wait me in position one, I'll be back –he leaves the room and you get off the bed to kneel on the floor. It's amazing how the focus he orders you to have makes your mind relieved of the nightmare. You stretch your neck but keeping your hands still on your thighs and after a few minutes he is back with your nightgown and a plate with peanut butter toasts. He sits down at the foot of the bed and leaves the items aside – Come here, darling – he taps his lap and you get on your feet. Vacillating, you sit down on his left thigh and hold your breath as he dresses you –Relax, baby. I just want to reward you as I told you yesterday. Now, there are some rules that you may want to keep in mind when I decide to feed you by myself. First one: you are not allowed to touch the food with your hands. You'll eat of mine or in the way I consider proper. Second one: you're going to eat the amount of food that I decide to give you. I'm not going to make you go hungry or with a stomachache, since that would not be wise to your health, but you are still my little property and when we have this ritual, I get to pick how much and what type of food goes to your lips. And last but not least, you may want to keep that complaining mouth to yourself since it always gets you in trouble. Am I clear, sweetheart?