God bless you

Day 23 morning

It must be around 5 am, if time still counts. You are deeply asleep but not dreaming about anything in particular. Michael's fingertips are resting on your hipbone and the room is quiet and dark as usual in the early mornings. Suddenly, a charming whisper appears in the air. It's a confusing sound, its words are not clear, but it has some hypnotic effect on you because your eyes open abruptly but your pupils are whitened like the crystal shade of a blind person. Moving slowly to the edge of the bed as if your subconscious brain doesn't want to wake him up, your legs reach the floor and your body stands up to start walking to the direction of the whisper. It's like a very aware sleepwalking state because you don't trip over the dress nor over his clothes on the floor. The closer you are to the door, the more defined it becomes. It is chanting your name, almost singing it like a mermaid's melody. Caught and balancing at the sound, your palm poses on the handle, wanting to go further, but you try pulling it repeatedly and it doesn't comply. The forceful sound causes Michael to open his eyes. Blinking a few times, realizing you are not next to him, he looks at you fighting against the door.

-Y/n? – he asks cautiously, sitting down on the mattress but since you don't reply, he gets up and walks towards you. He soon realizes about your state and about your wide distorted eyes but he doesn't want to wake you up since it could be dangerous if you are in a somnambulistic state. Ever so gently, his hand touches your wrist and you instantly let go of the handle, the whisper not audible to you anymore. You turn to face him but now your eyelids are closed.

-Michael... - you say, groping his stomach – You are an asshole – It makes him yelp and almost laugh but he represses it to keep silent. He starts guiding you to the bed with soft pushes at your back – But you have nice smile – He lays you down and does the same beside you, pulling the sheets up and hugging you with both arms so your back is against his torso, as if he is worried about you getting up again – Nice cock – you continue – Makes feel things – As soon as you finish your grammatically incorrect phrases, a deeper wave of sleep reaches you and you stay quiet for the next hours.

When both of you wake up again, Michael is looking deeply into your gaze. His fingertips are now scratching lightly your hipbone in a clearly uneasy mode.

-Good morning – you greet him and place a soft kiss next to his mouth but he doesn't change countenance - Is something wrong?

-Do you remember anything?

-Wh-what should I be remembering?

-Little one, I woke up to you trying to get out of the bedroom, sleepwalking.

-Wait, what?!

-You also call me an asshole and said some other naughty things.

-Oh my god – you laugh covering your mouth – Oh, Michael, I'm sorry. How was that possible?

-I guess you haven't experienced that before.

-No, never. Well, not that I'm aware. But I think it's too funny – you giggle again but instantly notice that he is not seconding you – I-I'm sorry if something I said hurt you or offended you.

-It's not that – he sighs – I wasn't sure about telling you this because I didn't want to worry you but it's important for you to try and remember. You weren't exactly what I would call 'somnambulist'. It was almost as if you were under a spell.

Your smile disappears. -I have no clue – you have a moment of introspection but nothing comes to your mind – Michael... I didn't want to bring this topic before because it scared me but I have to ask you this. Could this be related to what happened to you? Do you have any idea of what left you bleeding and unconscious?