Chapter 6

Mina's anxiety was raising. She didn't know what to say, well all she had to do is say yes but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. Her mouth was open but no noise came out if it, it was a nightmare. All of this seemed like it wasn't a big deal, just say yes and that's it but for Mina it was impossible. I was difficult for her to admit her feelings, and more when it's the first time she's ever felt this way. It felt wrong but she wanted it anyway, but she couldn't move herself to do it.

All that Myoui did was get up, and walk away to lock herself in her room. She was scared for her life, specially when their comeback was coming soon and she didn't know how to act around Chaeyoung without fans putting up rumors about them. She was scared to loose not only her dream job but the love of her life.

She received a few knocks on the door, and god she wished it wasn't Chaeyoung. But in the same time she wants to clear things out, saying that yes, she is in love with Chaeyoung. And she mostly realized that when guess what? When she kissed her while the younger being drunk.Meaning she doesn't remember anything.

"Come in" Mina said pushing a string of her hair to the back of her ear nervously as she watch Jihyo enter. "Thank god it's you."

"Yeah we have to talk" Jihyo said seriously, and she watched how Nayeon and Jeongyeon entered the room as well, closing the door.

"I can explain" Mina said. Nayeon took a sit beside Jihyo and Jeonyeong on the other side leaving Jihyo in the middle.

"Okay, go ahead. We're all ears" Jihyo said with a tone that scared Mina, noticing that she has nothing reasonable to explain other than she was dumb.

"We're waiting" Jeongyeon said and Mina opened her mouth to talk but once again, no sound came.

"Mina, we have a comeback soon next week. If we don't solve this, we are dead meat. You have to tell Chaeyoung your feelings" Nayeon spoke in a soft tone trying to calm the girl.

"I mean I was gonna, but then she heard- by the way she's not here right" Mina stood up to check but Jihyo pulled her back.

"Mina, I'm very disappointed in you" Those words that came out of Jihyo's mouth broke her, a lot. Coming no only from her leader but one of her closest friend, hurt. She knew it was wrong and unhealthy everything that she was doing, but she was just scared.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Mina let a tear roll down her eye.

"Mina, what are you scared about? Rejection? From Chaeyoung? I dough. Are you sure is that why you are scared?" Jihyo softly said to calm the girl down a bit.

"I'm scared that I'll loose you guys, that I'll loose my dream, that I'll loose her" Mina confessed and the trio felt touched by her words. Even if Mina was very quiet, she was one of the most caring people in this world.

"Mina, everything will be okay. You know Jinyoung oppa is very accepting about stuff like this, and even if we get hate he'll do anything to support you. We all support you too" Jihyo softly spoke giving the young girl a warm smile. The trio went to hug Mina tightly until a soft knocking was heard on the door. They all separated and saw the door open slowly.

"Sorry to interrupt, but can I talk to Mina unnie?" Chaeyoung asked softly an watch how Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon all looked at Mina. Mina nodded mouthing a 'thank you' to the girls before they all left Chaeyoung and Mina alone.

When the door finally closed Chaeyoung walked I've to the bed and sat on it slowly. There was a brief silent before Mina spoke.

"So, did you go out with Somi?" Mina asked breaking the silence in between them.

"yeah, but only for a bit. I really wanted to talk to you. After I heard what I hear" Chaeyoung changed positions to her facing Mina. "Do you really like me?"

"Yes, yes I do Chaeyoung" Mina sighed getting a weight off her shoulders." For some time now"

"really?" Chaeyoung gasped. "I've liked you for like, years Mina"

"Chaeyoung, you're kidding, right?" Mina said surprised at the younger. The younger shook her head.

"I'm being serious Mina, I've loved you since I was 16" Chaeyoung smiled at the older getting closer to her. Mina's heart beats was raising but she decided to ignore it.

"I'm sorry I was so oblivious" Mina lowered her head but Chaeyoung brought it back up with her hand having their faces inches away from each other.

"It's okay, we cleared things out now" Chaeyoung's heart was about to explode out of her chest cuz of how fast going. Her eyes dropped to her lips, Mina's soft lips. She wanted to kiss them, she's been wanting to kiss them for so long. Mina on the other hand she was inpatient, was she gonna kiss or not? So she just pushed herself into Chaeyoung connection their lips. Their lips after a few seconds moved into each other. A very emotional, passionately desired kiss.