Chapter 4

Mina POV

We already arrived at the campsite and we were having a great time.Nayeon,Jeongyeon,Sana,and Chaeyoung were drinking while the others where just making dares to them since they are kind of drunk.

(A/n:they all had enough age to drink and paparazzi weren't that loud ,in this world there is a lot of peace...Aish can't relate)

We decided to play truth or dare.The circle was Me,Chae by my left side,Nayeon,Jihyo,Tzuyu,sana,momo,Dahyun,and lastly Jeongyeon which closes the circle.It was Nayeon's turn to tell Chaeyoung,which is drunk with drunk.

"I-I dare Ch-Chaeyoung to-to kiss Mina"she said pointing at me and Chae.I blushed a lot and looked at Jihyo making a 'is she serious?' Face.

"Oh,that's a good one"Tzuyu commented.

"I'm down to see that"Sana added.

Chae looked at me like 'should we do it?' Which I panicked.

"Mina,only if you want too."Jihyo said and I decided, since the ones who aren't drunk which are Tzuyu,Jihyo,Momo,And Dahyun they already know my kind of feelings for Chae.

"No-no I want too,but not in front of you guys"I said trying to make up an excuse.

"Fine,then go-go behind that tree"Nayeon pointed at a tree far behind us.

"I-I'm only gonna do the dare if Mi-Mina agrees"Chaeyoung said like she didn't heard what I said before.

"F-fine,let's get over this"I said and grabbed Chaeyoung by her wrist ,dragged her behind the tree.

We were alone.We both looked awkward.

"I thought this would be easier,but it isn't."i said while looking at the ground.I should just tell her since she won't remember anyway.

"Wh-why you say that?"she said looking at me.

"Cause I have feeling for you Chaeyoung"I said this time looking at her.

"Yeah,I-I know"Chaeyoung said very smirky.

"Wh-what?"I stutter.

"STOP THE TALKING,MORE KISSING"I heard Nayeon screamed.

"Let's get this over with"she said and put her hand on my neck and leaned for the kiss.Her lips touched mine,mine touched hers.This is a dream.I kissed back but all I could taste is the alcohol.This wasn't the best kiss but if it is with Chaeyoung.We stopped the kiss and I can feel myself blush at the fact we did kiss.

——

(The next day)(a/n:I'm lazy and I kind of injured my hand so that's why I'm slow,BUT...)

It's already 12:00 and everyone it's alive.Im in the living room chilling with satzu and Dahmo.Feeling myself a little uncomfortable seeing them all cuddled and I'm here,with a plushie.

I decided to go to my room and on my way there Chae's room door opens revealing a messy hair tigger rubbing her eyes as if she just woke up.

"Good afternoon sleepy head"I said and tapped her head.

"Good after-wait is already noon?"She said and her eyes widened.

"Yep,Are you hungry?I can make you something to eat if you'll like"I asked her

"Nah,I'm fine.What happened last night?"she scratched her head while looking around.I suddenly blushed remembering the kiss.

"Ah-eh nothing too special..."I looked away.

"Don't lie unnie"Tzuyu came in.

"What are talking about Tzuyu..."I made a "shut up" face to Tzuyu but she doesn't get it.

"About you two had a-"

"Conversation!"I interrupted.

"No...a kiss"

"WHAT!?"