Chapter 2

Chaeyoung POV

"Hey Chae it's me Rosé.I really got to talk about something with you ,I'm actually outside your house."Chaeyoung said in the other line.

"Oh great,I'll be right there"I smiled even tho she couldn't see it.

I went up the door and gave a big smile and hugged her tight.

"Omg since when we haven't hugged?"I said squishing her more.

"Forever?"she mumble through the hug.

"Chae,did you finished-Chaeyoung(rosé)?"I heard Mina's voice and finally pulled away from the tall girl.

"Hi Mina,it's been so long"Rosé went to hug Mina,I saw as Mina gave her an awkward hug since all of the confusion."Why are you here?"Mina asked but smiled when pulled away.A fake smile?

"Oh yeah about that,Chaeyoung and I have to talk"Rosé said making a serious face.

"Wow Chaeyoung talking to Chaeyoung." Jeonyeong suddenly popped out of nowhere"I been wanting to say that for a long time"Jeonyeong smiled and looked at us."just admit that you guys are dating already"she chuckled making me and chae look at each other and do confused faces,and I blushed cause of the sudden comment.I don't like her is that I felt embarrassed.

Mina on the other hand,she wasn't that happy.Mina did a gesture to Jeonyeong but I couldn't see cuz Chae(Rosé) was on the way.

"Okay then,we should get to the talking"I said and dragged Rosé outside and sat on a bench.

"So what happened"I said breaking the silent.She suddenly smiled to me and hugged me."Hey hey,I love you too but you need to explain."

"Lisa confessed to me!"she pulled away.

"She did?!"I smiled widely.She nodded in response and both had a quick silent,and then started screaming like fan girls about to see there idols."Omg I'm so happy for youu,but shouldn't you be with her now?"I asked breaking the hole fan girl mood.

"Yeah but,she is right now at her parents house and soon I'll be arrived there to ask her mom"she said and smiled cutely.

"Wait,what time are we?the 80's cmon"I said in a joke tone.

"Don't ruin is for me,besides is a show respect"she smiled again.

"Awww,you must love her so much"I did a awe face and she blushed and nodded.

Shes so cute.

She took a look at her watch and opened her eyes really big.

"Holy shit,if I don't get going ill be late"she stood up and I did the same."I'm sorry to arrive and leave like this,I promise to have a day just for us as besties.Also if you have the chance maybe with our girlfriends who knows?"she hugged me quickly."anyway I should really get going,bye love you!"she went running to her car and I saw as she got in safely.

She is just cool vibe bestie.When I looked to the door I saw Mina standing there watching Rosé leaving with the car.She looked at me very serious and got close to me.

"What was all that about?"she asked folding her arms.

"What?"I responded.what's wrong with her.

"Why did she told you "love you""she mucked her(Rosè) voice."Are you guys really dating?"she had a pretty mad face.Im quite scared right now.

"First of all,she's my bestie.Second,we are not dating don't believe anything Jeonyeong says.And third of all,stop it with your jealousy"as I finished my sentence I smirked and walked to the door.

"Ha,jelous me?Oh please!"she turned around , I had my back facing her.I knew she turned around cause of the mirror next to the door.

"Then why are you so red all of the sudden?,ketchup"I turned around and smirked widely.

"Ah,i,This is useless!"she ran inside shouldering me.As she got up stairs she stopped and faced me.

"And don't  you dare think you are sleeping with me tonight!"she kind of screamed and continued walking upstairs.

I peacefully got inside closed the door,and started laughing.Jihyo.Jeonyeong,nayeon unnie and Tzuyu all stared at me.I heard them chuckle.

"It's been years since I've seen Mina so mad."Jihyo said and started laughing.

"Seriously,she likes you that much?"Nayeon added and joined the laughter.

"You guys are really meant to be"Tzuyu said and I blushed.

"Oh,Looks like your comment(Tzuyu)made the little cub blush"Jeonyeong said making them all look at me.

"Shut up!"I tried to hide my smile but they kept teasing me all the has left for night.