"Haven't seen her yet too. Even the palace does nor release a photo of her. Such a mystery. Maybe she's ugly that's why"

"Hmmm... I don't think so. They said she's invited to the Chanel's event - that's good news. But the bad news is, rumors say she never attended any of it"

"Well, I don't give a shit about it. Like I said, she's too much for my liking. Not to mention that I haven't seen her yet" I said coldly before shutting the topic and letting my head fall back to sleep.

Twelve hours, it's a freaking twelve-hour flight from Seoul to Paris. I almost got drowned in sleep during the flight and I woke up with 2 hours remaining before our arrival.

I looked at Dara beside me and she's still deeply asleep. I have no choice but to think of something for me to do.

Then, the thought of the crown princess came to me.

Grabbing my phone, I searched for anything about her. And for fucking sake, I felt frustrated that I can't find anything about her. Even her full name isn't available online. All her photos were taken down leaving only the photos where you'll literally not recognise her. Hell, if this is how UK palace controls security of their family memebers, then I might want to consider being part of them sooner. I must say, I'm impressed of how they manage to keep their daughter's information out of the public eye. So much power.

After that, I stopped searching for her. Though, it's weird of me actually to come to think about her. So I just grabbed my earphones instead and get myself drugged in music.

"Jennie? Jennie! Wake up. We're already landed" Dara said while shaking me lightly. I did not notice that I fell back to sleep again. At least finally we're here. Finally, a better air. No dispatch at all.

We went straight to the hotel once we got out of the airport and settled our things first. I even considered taking a bath to at least ease the stress from long flight.

However, it's still a bit early for the event so we decided to go out first. Take some time to explore around. Not that it's my first time here, but I always loved Paris. I always wish I'd meet the one for me in here.

[Lisa's POV]

We got out of the palace at ease. Considering that we used the security mobile to get out makes the paps think it was just a purely business matter and that it doesn't make them think I'm a passenger.

"Yaaah! Gotcha! Finally, I got one hell of a scheme to get out of the palace unspotted" I chant in victory once we were a bit far from the group of paps outside the gates of the palace.

"Don't be too happy about it, jackass. Soon they'll spot you using this and I must say, you're doomed. Someone might recognize you the moment you step your fucking gorgeous foot to the airport grounds, bitch" Jisoo said mockingly.

"Well, who says we'll gonna go to Paris on a hell of a public transport? Jisoos, of course we'll be using the private plane!" I mocked back.

"For fucking sake, Nallalalisa, once the private plane of the royal family moves, then everyone will fucking know you're in there!" She hissed.

"Who says we'll use that? I just secretly bought a private plane registered under your freaking name!" I chuckled evilishly.

"Damn it, once the King and Queen knows about it, I'm really all fucked up. And for fucking sake, you really bought a private plane just to get there unspotted? Isn't it too much effort of you for getting near to a Jennie Kim?"

"Just fucking go with flow. Who knows, she might be having a friend there too. I have a feeling you'll enjoy this too" I rested back calmly.

Jennie Kim? Hmmm... I don't know who you are and what you even look like. But hearing news how beautiful and gorgeous you are makes me feel like I'm not gonna let this event pass without knowing you.

We then, stopped in an old house, this house is used to be the residence of royal family before, though, we just stop by since there might be a chance that paps are following. And since security team regularly does visits here, they wouldn't really suspect. Plus, a car not registered under the royalties is waiting for us there and that will take us to the private plane I just bought.

"Shit Lisa, I'm impressed on how you planned all of this. You're really not just a crown princess huh" Jisoo said when we got to the old house and transfer to the other car.

"Like I told you, just trust me" I smirked.

Touched down Paris. Hell yea, we managed to get here without being spotted. I literally watched online if some news will leak about me and Jisoo sneaking out of the Palace but of course, there's none. After a thorough planning.

We went straight to hotel after that. It feels so good that the royal palace always keep my identity under control and that, paps really cannot get a good photo of me so, I'm really not that recognizeable at all.

"What are you gonna wear for that freaking Chanel event, your highness?" Jisoo said teasing.

"Fuck ya, bitch! Just something that will catch the attention of Jennie Kim" I smirked.

"I'm starting to think you're getting a huge crush on her"

"Haven't met her yet"

"But you're already in love with the idea of her, admit it"

"Fuck you! It's still too early, let's go out and explore our freedom!"