Chapter 7: Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

He puts his dick at my entrance. I begin to scream louder and squirm more. Tears stream down my face like a water fall. I try to push his fat body away but it only seems to entice him more. He begins shoving his chubby fingers into my hole, thrusting so harshly blood started to come out. This isn't how I wanted my first time to be.

It begins entering my behind tearing my hole. He wasn't gentle at all, pushing his way in even when my body refused him. The pain was almost unbearable. I screamed in agony but it only came put as a muffle noise. He took the cloth put of my mouth with a sadistic smile. "I want to hear you scream and moan under me."

Why won't my powers work, I can't bear this anymore. Stupid drug, I rather die then this happening. I try biting my tongue so I could end this suffering but he stopped me. "I'm not done having my fun yet."

I see something shining in the corner of my eyes. It was so close in my grasp. My finger inch towards it finally grabbing it. What lay in my grasp was a knife. I look down at it then glance up at the wretched male.

The urge for me to kill him was overflowing. I cut the chains that trapped me and stab the male. He screamed in pain as he held his room. I grabbed a cloth on the way out, running for my life. My behind hurt so bad but this wasn't the time to falter.

He trailed behind me, with a look wanting to kill me. I tripped on a rock crashing to the floor. A smirk formed, I could feel magic surging through me.

I summoned a sword in my hand slashing the hand that was approaching me. Crimson coloured liquid splattered everywhere. He held his hand crying in pain. I managed to escape.

Once I knew I was far enough I slid down a tree and broke into sobs. Why did this have to happend to me. I stare down at me trembling bloody hands. I hugged my legs. I touched my behind where blood trailed out of my hole.

This is so disgusting, at least he didn't put his thing in. I wipe the tears that rolled down my face, walking to a nearby lake. Washing my face and the blood off myself.

I should take a proper bath when I get back, I wonder how Abanus is. Probably worrying where I am. I look at the water reflection. My eyes were red and puffy from crying, cheeks were flushed and I just looked hideous. My finger touched all the hickeys on my body.

I couldn't bear to look at myself anymore and put the cloth on. Where was I even. I walked aimlessly through the forest not caring my bare feet were getting cut from all the sticks on the ground. It was soon late into the night by the time I got back. I seriously look like a hot mess. Covered in dirt and leaves. This could be a good camouflage when I sewwas in the forest. People are staring at me as if I was a beggar. But I can't blame them.

The minute I open the door I am greeted by a hug from Abanus. To be honest I just wanted to be alone but I couldn't leave him alone. I stoke his hair comfortingly, "Sorry I was gone for so long somethings just happend."

As he was about to open his mouth his eyes widen at my appalling state. "What happen to you Lucia!" I scratch my head. "I fell on the ground?" He looked at me, knowing I lied. "You don't even sound sure."

"Sorry I just need some time alone, sorry to have worried you." I rush past him and lock myself in the bathroom. For some reason more tears fell down my face. I poured boiling hot water over myself scrubbing my skin harshly. No one wanted to see someone as filthy as me, even myself. My skin was extremely red from all the scrubbing, I found the pain relieving.

But I knew that I would never fully be cleansed. Did I deserve this, I'm lucky I even made it out alive. My knees give out on me, I collapse onto the tiled floor. I continues scrubbing my body as I brought a hand to my crying face.

The wooden door burst open revealing Abanus. I vigorously wipe my tears away. "Sorry you had to see me like this." I quickly get up but stumble forwards. Luckily abamus catches me on time.

"Why didn't tell me what happend to you." He embraces me in a warm hug. At first my body was stiff but I soon relax. "I didn't want to worry you, plus this is my problem." I mumble as I clutch his clothes.

"You've done so much for me at least let me do something for you. You can depend on me. It's alright to cry." A set of fresh tears come pouring out. I clench his clothes more harder and cry softly.

I both sat on the bed in silence. I had calmed down. Abanus gave me a cup of warm milk with honey. My fingers wrap around the cup inhaling the sweet scent A warm fluffy blacket was put on me. Smelling the calming scent of honey. I was pulled into a warm embrace, I soon drifted off to sleep.

Abanus Arcus POV
I could hear the sound of crying in the bathroom where Lucia was. I banged on the door but there was no response so i had to kick the door down.

There he lay on the ground crying, scrubbing his skin until it was raw. Hickeys littered his pale body. His eyes were puffy and moist. I saw blood coming out from his bottom. My eyes darken, I pull him into an embrace letting him cry in my chest.

I carry him to the bed letting him chalm down. He soon fell asleep in my embrace. I stroke his face affectionately biting his hickeys, replacing it with mine.

My eyes were filled with murderous. I had finally found someone who would love me. Nothing was going to get in his way. Whoever did this would suffer, a sinister smile appeared on my face.

I kissed Lucia's forehead before I also decided to sleep. I pulled the blanket over both of us, my conscious fading. A smile formed in my face as I thought of all the ways to torture whoever hurt him.