I need a green card(Luke x Alicia)

Luke's POV
I was just leaving from my office building when I was approached from behind. The stranger shoved me near a wall in an alley way and forcefully tied me up onto a chair and puts a blindfold offer my eyes.

"Well well well, seems another hottie fell for my trap" she says in a slightly flirtatious voice.
She then untied the blindfold and I look up to see a woman who looks Abit darker than me she had long straight hair purple shirt, and red shoes.
She was chubby but also curvy at the same time?

"W-who are you?" I say trying not to be nervous.

O"oh me?" She says mockingly pointing towards herself

"I'm your soon-to-be lover sweetheart" she says

"But you can call me Alicia" she says again.

It was just after this moment that I knew what she wanted from me and that I would not escape her grasp anytime soon.

"Well, Alicia can you let me go?" I say calmly.

"Now why on Earth would I want to let a hunk like you go?" Alicia says curiously.

"If I let you go, chances are you won't return for the breeding ceremony" she says giving me a stare now I knew what her intentions were to have of me.

"Ha as if I want to breed with a skank like you, you are probably infested with whatever is going on around her and quite frankly, I am of no use to you" I say attempting to decline her wishes.

"Oh is that so?"she says.

Just after I said that she hits me over the face with a crowbar and pulls out her knife.
She slices a bit of my ear off and caused a scar over my eyebrow and across my nose.
Blood was dripping slowly, but not too slow at the same time.

Ah shit" I say in pain.
It was at this point you would notice the damages she truly has done to me.

"Don't object to my demands otherwise, you'll feel blood gushing from your torso" Alicia says with slight anger yet, kept her flirtatious voice consistently.
I thought to call her a bitch but realized she wouldn't stop at that.
So I chose to go along with her little playdate.

"F-fine then go ahead and get what is yours"I say allowing her to take me.

"Good that is what I thought" she says.

"Be a good boy and who knows, maybe I'll let you go" she says.
I didn't want to trust her but, she seemed pretty honest when she said that so I decided to take the risk.

She pulled down my pants to see my large erection.

"Ooh now what do we have here?" She says licking her lips.

"Bet you were hoping this would be happening right?" She says

She had a hungrily stare as if she just missed a meal but she seemed ready to start so I just rested for a bit.

"This'll surely get me a green card for sure" she says.

She pulled off my underwear to see my 10 inch member rise up.

She had a blush across her face, her mouth was drooling and she seemed to be mesmerized by my rod.

"Sweetheart as soon as I do this, remember you're mine from now on" she says with her mesmerized look.

She began to suck on my member for 3 minutes.
She began to slurp on my rod and give me a titjob.
She licks the tip all the way down to my pelvis.
"Oh God, I never seen a dick this big before!" She says with lust.

After she  is done sucking on my member, she began to lick the balls.

"H-holy shit, you must know what you are doing" i say to her in lust.
She looks up while still sucking on the balls and began to blush some more.

"S-shit up prick" Alicia says with denial.

She began to suck on the balls for a while until they get good and wet.

"It's like sucking on two big bowling balls." She says still sucking on my balls.

I began to feel at my peak and I cum all over her face with some of the cum spilling onto her mouth.

"There, you got what you wanted can we stop now?" I asked

"Nope, you still have give me the green card" she says.

She pushed my chair onto the ground and takes a look at my once again rising erection.

"Seems like the big guy still wants more too" she says.
After that we both began to blush a crimson color.

After a while, she began to plop down onto my member.

"Ah ah so nice and warm" she said.

I began to hold onto her waist and I keep pulling in and out from her ass.

"Ah shit" she said in pleasure.

"I'm about to cum!!" I say

"Do it inside me!!" She says

After I while, I release inside of her and we are both panting and blushing after the events from now.

3 months later

Was practicing with my daggers while I heard a bell ring at my door.
I go up to the door only to see Alicia on the other side.

"Hey sweetheart, look at your new baby" she says.
I take a glimpse down towards her stomach to see a small child with dark skin and brown hair resembling mine make a cheeky grin and a baby bump onmher stomach indicating that she was having another.

"Why are you here?" I say

"What? I can't introduce the father of my children to another baby?"

"Hmm? What is the boy's name?" I say staring at the boy.

"His name is Avery y'know like your brother?" She says.

"What about the other one?" I say

Actually I found out that it is not one baby but twins!"  She says obviously not referring to Avery.

"However, I don't know the gender" she said.

"Well then, what shall we name them?" I say

"I'm thinking Javier and Hannah for a girl and boy, Hannah and  Holly for girls or Damien and David for a boy" she said with slight excitement.

6 months after

"Congratulations, they are twins both boy and girl" the doctor said with a nice tone.

"Guess we are sticking with Javier and Hannah" Alicia said with a chuckle.

" The only difference, is that you won't be alone for now on" I said to her.

"Guess I won't need a green card for them will I?" Alicia said.

"I suppose you wont"