The gods family tree

AN: By the way I added domains to make Poseidon more OP than he actually is cause he is awesome.

Hecate POV:

Hecate was restless, she needed a meeting with Zeus about the potential rise of her Grandson Voldemort who was actually Circe's child. 

The last war Zeus wasn't willing to help or send demi-gods believing that it was beneath him to get involve in non godly matters. Though she secretly think he is freaked out about the amount of power those wands hold. 

The only reason she was allowed to keep her puppet world was because at the time she was screwing the King of the gods when she told him, however she still had to swear on the Styx not to betray Olympus. In fact, she might have to fight with them as the child of Poseidon had been born into her realm of magic, which only made her stronger. You see, a gods strength can be made stronger by many things. Taking the essence of another being, though only the big 3 can do that a well as the Primordia's and Chaos, however that is very painful and has a 67% chance of backfiring and making the user fade. Or if people worship them or dwell in their domains, or fear them, meaning Zeus isn't actually the most powerful god; Artemis has her band of girl scouts which makes her just as powerful as her father, though they are also her weakness. Hecate herself is actually a titan and has millions of followers who make her more powerful than all the Olympians but 1. All but Poseidon, who is worshiped by all of the sea creators, monsters and mermaids apart from those loyal to Phorcys and Oceanus, he is worshiped by the Greeks for having hero's such as Bellaphrone, Orion and Theseus. The Romans fear him as he can kill them whether they are on the ground, they sea or in the sky. Finally his domains; the sea, blood, poison, fertility, earthquakes, storms, lakes, hurricanes, destruction, eclipses, horses, and minor god of the mist (it is made up of water after all) and animals (AN: He is able to give the transformation of an animal as a blessing so I thought it made sense, Percy cannot transform into animals) means he has power than virtually every god apart Kronos, Typhon (god of monsters) the Primordial, and Chaos and his/her family.

His son Perseus Black has the potential to become the most powerful demi-god ever and could be the most powerful wizard she has ever encounter. However if this was the case then it would have nothing to do with him being a demi-god as well. Zeus made it very clear that she would have to keep the two worlds different, only her children could become powerful due to godly heritage, but he never said anything about Poseidon keeping the two worlds different. Perseus would be powerful as he came from an ancient line of wizards and is the legacy of numerous other gods, mostly minor god/goddesses including herself. His determination and charisma would also help him in his stride for a wizarding legacy. She wouldn't be surprised if Zeus tried to kill Perseus, then killed by Poseidon.

Hecate thought was sure that she had put up with Zeus' shit for along time and he was deluded enough to think that he controlled her because she was a "minor goddess who was lucky to even have a glimpse of fame" and he wasn't fucked up enough to argue with his older, better looking, more powerful brother.

Though if that wasn't enough, she would still get a headache due to all of the monsters that are starting to get involved in wizarding politics. Voldemort's followers were rising and Circe was backing them, now sure everyone thinks that Circe and Hecate didn't get along and they did often argue but Circe was also the minor god of magic and did care for her domains. And Hecate still loved her daughter like a mother and would protect her no matter what, so it pained her that she couldn't stay neutral in this war, between her family and her chosen family.

The Potters.

Chapt 13 done 

Question- What is better the start of your life or the end of it?

From Ya boi 

Shade