Wands and Family

AN: Sup

Lucius Malfoy POV (You weren't expecting that were you)

I always thought that my nephew was a bit weird, his accidental magic was way more powerful than the average wizard and if I didn't know better I thought that he could be the dark lord reborn. Of cause that couldn't be the case as he was born during the dark lords glorious reign, my wife wouldn't tell me who the boys father was but did tell me he was powerful, powerful enough to destroy the dark lord with a wave of his hand. He was strong in magic and had connections to the mother of all magic, Lady Helen the first witch, mother of Merlin and the 4 founders of Hogwarts. She also assured me that Percy was a pure blood.

I was thinking about all of this when I saw Andromeda with her Mud-Blood of a husband Ted and their daughter Nymphadora, she would be studying for her N.E.W.Ts. Although Andromeda was disowned, Narcissa still considered her family, and kept in contact with her, especially after Sally's death. Once the saw me Ted's eyes widened in fear, he worked for the ministry of magic, Nymphadora glared at me and her mother run towards me.

"Is Draco 11 all ready?" she asked as a feeble attempt to start a conversation

"No, Perseus is attending Hogwarts this year he is at the bank speaking to the goblins, sometimes I wonder if he is your son, he is very orthodox for a pureblood" I was after all a pureblood and even though I dislike Andromeda, so was she, it was tradition to answer a question of a pureblood if not personal. 

"All ready" ignoring the dig I gave at her marriage, "Here that Tonks, your little cousin is going to Hogwarts"

"Great another pure blood who is going to think they are better than everyone"

Sighing I realised that that is exactly what is not going to happen, Perseus is very peculiar when it comes to traditions only doing the ones benefitting him in a moral and upright way. He always states "You can never have too many allies in a war" whenever he treats the house elves, like Dobby, as equals much to my dismay.

Percy had never met any family apart from me, Narcissa, Draco, Bellatrix and her husband- although that was a long time ago about a 1 year before she went to prison, he was about 4- and his mum, yet he cannot remember her. So out of the kindest depths of my heart, very deep, a spat "Would you like to meet him, he is currently at Greengotts"

"Yes" was the immediate answer from Andromeda who answered for the rest of her family who all slowly nodded. So I apparated to the bank as did they.

Percy POV

I saw my uncle standing outside the bank, I turned to the goblin to say thanks but then realised something. 

"Where are my manners I didn't catch your name"

He looked back at me with shock and answered "You are a strange pure blood indeed, my name is Pinestrock"

Looking back at my uncle I noticed a man with glasses and white and brown hair that his scalp, he was kind of short around 5'7 compared to Uncle Malfoys 6'2 and dressed more like a muggle than a wizard. Standing in front of him was a girl around the age of 17 with pink hair and blue eyes. Then she had blue hair and pink eyes, eyes widening I realised what she was.

 "Your a metamorphous, that's so cool!" 

My uncle put his hands on his head in shame (I was used to it by now), the man-who I think is the girls father- looked at me in shock. The mother, I suppose, had a sad smile on her face like she was remembering someone special. While the girl was opening her mouth like a gold fish, I could tell she wasn't often speechless so my smug smile grew even bigger. I loved it when I surprised people.