Pranking buddies

Around 1 month after last Chapter

Cedric POV

Percy really changed my views about Slytherins, I mean everybody loved him. To the Slytherins he was the future generation of purebloods, educated, good-looking, funny, he was a leader, a friend and a brother all at the same time. To a Ravenclaw, he was intelligent in an argument, perhaps not book-smart like the Ravens were known for, but he could get his point across. To Hufflepuff's, he was the only known Slytherin not to make fun of them, even my Slytherin associates (when I didn't make Slytherin they weren't exactly kind to me) Mari, Venus and Shawn liked to tease other first year Hufflepuff's about our status in the school. All of them apart from Percy, who stated that he admired our loyalty and thought it was unslytherin like to pick a fight with those who wouldn't be a challenge, though he would only stick up for me, showcasing our different type of loyalty. Even some of the Gryffindor's came to respect him for not being a cheat, though they wouldn't go say far as calling him a friend. To me Percy would always be my best friend, a person that I could rely on for better or worse, so when he asked if I would play chess with him downstairs then I immediately agreed.

Currently it was an even game, with him taken 1 bishop both nights and 5 pawns, while I took 7 pawns, 1 rook and a bishop. I was honestly surprised Percy always easily beat me at everything, whether it was at spells, grades or quidditch (at which he was a prodigy at) so I was determined to beat him at one thing. 

"Ced, I need your help, I want to create a legacy for myself, but one where nobody knows that it was me, you get me" no wonder it was an even game, he was distracted.

'No, no I don't,' I thought in my head while motioning on with my hands

"Well, everything about Hogwarts is kind of getting dull, and I feel that nothing exciting ever happens, so I decided that I am going to put on a pranking persona, and I need someone to always have a constant alibi for me if the heat gets to hot." 

"Well I'm honored and everything, but why me, why not one of your Slytherin friends"

"One your very loyal, so you wouldn't say no while knowing what I was planning to do, 2 your a Hufflepuff so nobody would ever think that you were in cahoots with the culprit. On top of that Shawn cannot lie what so ever, Mari would blackmail asking for money or magical items. Venus would just spread rumors about what was going to happen, start a business like selling toys, or worse force me to date her."

"What is so bad about that? She is hot"

"Don't tell anyone, but her grandmother is a veela, and a very powerful one as well, and her mother left her with her father, I have my suspicions that her mother was a very powerful veela as well almost god-like. Miss Amour can turn into a fiery bird-like creature when she gets angry, which at me is quite often for some reason, she can also make most people obey her command as efficiently as the crutiartos curse. On top of her allure she is actually very good looking and isn't afraid to be manipulative and has most people rapped around he dainty finger, which is the reason she is in Slytherin. Due to that reason and the fact I would not like the entire male and half of the female population of 1, 2 and 3 year calling for my balls, I would not like to date the she-demon known as Venus Amour. Though maybe when we are older. Anyway your avoiding my question, will you help me?"

"Yeah, but only if you can put a word in for me for Miss Amour" Even though I can see the blatant attraction those two have for one another, I just wanted to see if I could get under his skin. Plus I meant what I said, she is hot.

"I may be your genius, awesome, amazingly good looking and talented best friend, but my name is Percy, not Cupid" he sighed with a strained grin on her face.

"Fine, make it Chelsea Greengrass and you got yourself a deal" stretching at my hand

"Deal, you know Diggory, this could be the start of a beautiful partnership, though if you get rejected don't come crying to me"

"How can she reject me, my best friend is a genius, amazingly good looking and talented"

AN: Just a little insight to the dynamic of Percy and Cedric, which will be more apparent later. 

P.S. I don't own PJO or HP that is Uncle Rick (Who is not my uncle) and J.k.Rowling