1.

a radiant purple flowed through the building, black lights causing those dumb enough to wear white glow, catching the eye of everyone whose eyes were not currently occupied with a machine. neon shades bounce off the walls while distorting the vision of new comers.

the essence of power consumes the room, intimating anyone of the lower classes. rich men in rich suits dance around the room, an equally idiotic female on their arms as they unsuccessfully try at the many money-sucking games along the walls.

the bar in the center allowed many of these imbeciles access to a worry-free night of fun in the clé casino.

clé casino. a seemingly fun vacation spot for many tourists around the world, placed in the heart and soul of south korea; though, this casino was rigged. not due to the owners or anyone who runs the place, no, this place had a faulty mole.

a mole who has figured out every trick to making drunk tourists waste all their money on their pride. a mole who is so coy, that he has every visitor wrapped around his finger before he can utter a single syllable. a mole who goes by s, of course that's not his real name, though that's what the locals refer to him as.

he's quite small, though not small enough to be mistaken as a girl, but small enough to make real men fight to win against him. to real men it's surely impossible this small, cute boy could beat them in a game as easy as the one they're playing. to real men this small boy has zero experience, the way he tilts his head as if he was sure he was to lose, or the way a pout forms on his face as they lay down their cards, almost cockily.

it hurts their pride, when this small of a boy can easily win game after game against them, almost unnaturally.