Chapter 1:Hidden Intentions

Randy looked around as another akuma flew out into the city possessing another civilian as the person succumbed to the control of Natalie again for the hundredth time. Randy got extremely interested in trying to find out Natalie's intentions but she was rock solid hard to read or keep up with.

"Someone's feeling a little on high alert today as usual," Ladybug and Cat Noir said as they saw her observing something from afar.

"Well I got to at least improve my diligence a little during my observation," Randy explains.

It wasn't an entire lie, Randy's focus was off the other akuma fight since the other villians they fought together on... Villians like usual Troublemaker, Befana, or Antibug, they almost always got her off guard because she either helped Cat Noir or guard Ladybug when doing her lucky charm.

But even Ladybug herself caught on Randy's mysterious quirks and problems almost like she was protective over Randy and Cat Noir in case they been akumatized again. She was petrified by the fear of losing her friends by getting akumatized or just getting under Hawkmoth's or Natalie's control.

"Well that's great... I wonder what this villian has up his or her sleeve this time," Randy said a little upset running into an alleyway to transform into Cliff and kept thinking about the akumas that have been scattered around like avalanches or just one by one each time as she ran to their usual patrol spot.

"Wow Cliff, you're often early this time of day," Cat Noir said as he looked around for his lady.

"Are you still thinking about you know who?" Cliff asked as she picked up Cat Noir's vibes very easily as Cat Noir gotten flustered after hearing her asking the same question from the other day.

"Well that's a good question Cliff... I'm not really sure yet," Cat Noir rambled on about how he often changed targets as Cliff analyzed his words and expressions to see if he's telling the truth.

"Ok let me know when you need any help or advice for your girlfriends or girl fans," Cliff winked playfully whispering to him so no one can hear her.

"Alright then I'm feeling quite a bit better than the other times I was rejected, pushed away or friendzoned," Cat said to himself as he jumped towards the villian who was still terriozing Paris as Cliff ran off as fast as she could to be near the villian almost like an ambush only she was more prepared for this villian.

Ladybug arrived sooner than later because she was busy helping out. The akuma, Youthizer, a villian who can either mess with people's growth function or their development was face to face with the three heroes around him. It was obvious that the victim was either a paiteint from the mental facility or an autistic person who was upset by being picked on for his disabilities.

Ladybug and Cat Noir fought with the villian as Cliff was signaled to position herself with her powers of second chance. Youthizer shot at Cat Noir but his aim was reflected with his or Ladybug's yoyo as they slipped and fell.

"Second chance!," Cliff used her power and told them to watch their step.

"Alright Youthizer," Cat Noir stood up and jumped on top of his neck trying to break his item but was thrown off.

"Lucky charm!" Ladybug calls out as something dropped in her hand.

"Glue?" Ladybug looked around and saw a position where she can stick the villian in as Cat Noir distracted the villian as she set the glue on the ground waiting for them fall for the trap and eventually the akumatized victim was stuck in a glue trap but Ladybug purified the akuma and cleared up the city with her usual...

"Time to de-evilize! Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug calls out.

Cat Noir stuck out his fist and bumped his fist with Cliff and Ladybug as they went their separate ways.