Chapter Seven☑️

CHAPTER SEVEN:
HEADACHE

When they reached the Avengers Tower, Renata's hands were shaking

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When they reached the Avengers Tower, Renata's hands were shaking.
She clenched her fists and bit the inside of the her cheek trying to calm her nerves. She had tried calling both Clint and Nat but neither of them had returned her calls. Steve and the twins entered the lab where Tony and Bruce were while Renata went to find Clint and Natasha.

"Clint?" she called as she walked beneath the area where the two scientists had the cradle.

Clint, who was working on some of his equipment looked up at the sound of her voice and quickly stood up to hug the girl.

"What happened? Are you okay?" the father asked while holding her face in his hands and inspecting her for any injuries.

Renata lifted her arms and removed his hands from her face as she nodded with a worried expression. "Yeah , I'm okay. Don't worry. Where's Natasha? And why weren't you answering your phone?"

He opened his mouth to say something but the sudden commotion above their heads made him stop. They lifted their heads and tried to look through the glass floor of the lab above them. Before Renata could register what was going on , Clint had grabbed a gun and fired at the glass causing Pietro , who was standing on it , to fall on their level.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint asked looking smugly at Pietro.

"This is not the time to act like children" Renata huffed as she moved forward to help Pietro up "and speaking of children, I swear to God I'm gonna freeze their asses." She growled as she could hear and partially see the fight above her head. This was not the time for whatever was causing their bickering.

With Pietro on her side and Clint behind her, she quickly climbed the stairs and emerged behind Bruce who had Wanda in a headlock. She quickly reached an arm out and gripped his bicep , her fingers instantly starting to freeze over , the ice slowly creeping up his arm.
He let go of the other girl alarmed and she ran to her brother as Bruce turned to look at Renata.

"That's cold... Literally, you are freezing me!" he hissed as the ice reached his shoulder.

She was about to snap back at him when the sound of Tony flying through a glass wall and Steve falling down some steps made her turn around to see what was going on. Bruce grabbed her hand and tried to release her hold on him. He managed to pry her fingers off of him and quickly stepped back , making Renata fall on her knees from the sudden movement and her loss of focus. Wanda jumped to her defense as she pushed a red wave of her magic towards Bruce , making him crash into the desk behind him.

As Clint and Wanda helped Renata up , Thor appeared from their left , sliding into the room before swiftly jumping on top of the cradle. He held Mjolnir above his head and lightning illuminated the room as he brought it down , hitting the cradle.