part 11 Is Harry no more?

It wasn't a good night. I woke up and quickly did my routine!
A message came on phone from the university" Dear kiara malhotra, we have been observing from a quite weeks that you are not attending your lectures. Your exams are up as they are starting from the 5th of February. Please buckle up!!. In case of any problem, please share with us!
Admit cards are available on the university website".

I was pissed and definitely knew that i would not be able to give my best as my heart is feeling low. After reading the message, I decided to ignore it and call up the police to know what's the status!?
Me:hello,sir this is Kia. I registered a missing report of my friend harry. Is there any report? Have you all been able to find him? Is he safe? I asked with lil tears in eye.
Inspector answered with low voice..dear,we are uncertainly sorry for what I'm gonna say now!
Me: what..what happened!! Is he okay? Have you find him? Please..please tell me. I'm dying,please."I pleaded"..
Inspector: yesterday, we were searching for harry and reached the Beverly Hills near his house and...
Me: and what,sir??
Inspector: we found a body of a boy. The team Is not able to identify the face as it is burnt. We think that its harr-harr---y
Me: "I was blowned away,started crying like and shouted again on the policemen-no....it is not harry..he cannot leave me like this. He promised that he's always there with me. You all are lying,it was my fault that I did a missing complaint, you all cannot do anything!!..*
cryed kiara*

I and louis were called to the police station and were firstly investigated
And were asked questions like what do you think,who must have done this? Does he have any enemy? Someone he hate? Has he ever told you both about this?
I quickly wept off my tear and said ranveer. Yes,ranveer. He was the one who hated harry!!. He must have killed him!

Kiara was consoled by Louis and the police!!

Soon, the two friends were taken in the ward for the body identification!!

I was just wishing and hoping that he should not be harry!

The room was dark, the light were just on the body. The white sheet was removed off from him and I didn't took a minute and shouted with tears,my heart got out in my mouth, my voice was gone, I was broken, Louis was looking at the body with widely opened eyes. HARRYYYYYY!!!! We cried!!!
I was done with life...It felt like I have nothing to loose now. Life is over,

We were taken out and now the police were finding ranveer, who left my life months back after my relation with harry.

I went back home depressed, broken, no happiness, no smile !
Just with an expression of hatred for ranveer and pain of loosing my love 😥.
Was the identification correct from Kia's side??

Is harry seriously killed??
Is ranveer really the killer??
Was kiara right on saying that??
Tell me in the comment section what do you think!!

Hi amazing readers,
This time I've updated pretty sooner and that's because of your love and because we completed 1k and I am super happy about that !
BlosssomCotton_05_ shrutimishra500 were the very important part of my journey on wattpad. So thank you to lovely readers! Keep supporting..hope you like the part!!

Next part is really special..stay tuned ❤🙏
Sneha
Author