part 7 Decision time...

It was 12 in the night....air was blowing, birds were chirping loudly and i was standing near the window thinking about today's Harry n ranveer's fight and about the worst thing which happened, choosing one amongst the two as the partners of my life.
"I-i don't know whether I should choose ranveer or harry..they both are good. Yes, I had misconceptions about ranveer that he is a wrong guy but no he is amazing and pretty understandable" I spoke to myself with a heavy heart and low voice.

 Yes, I had misconceptions about ranveer that he is a wrong guy but no he is amazing and pretty understandable" I spoke to myself with a heavy heart and low voice

Finally, I made a decision of choosing one....

I layed down on the bed and slept as I knew the next day will enlighten and delighten either ranveer's life or Harry's and on the other hand this day will break up the heart of anyone.

*sleeping*
Morning 9 am
I woke up, got ready and decided to call ranveer and harry both. So that, they can hear my decision and both can come to know to whom i love.

Coffee cafe day..☕☕

We all three were there at the CCD.
Tyey both were Intensely looking at me.
I asked 'do you both want coffee or tea?'
They replied together' we'll drink the same thing that you will!!'

Great..I replied

Ranveer-so,what's your decision?
Harry- There is nothing to ask in this.
She's definitely going to choose me.

Ignoring harry,ranu(ranveer) said"kiara I am going to keep you happy for the rest of your life."

After listening to both of their pitches I said' I've made a decision. I know  whom to choose as my lifelong partner.
Creating some suspense I took the name" it is.........H-A-R-R-Y".

Listening this harry became super excited and happy. Probably, this day will become the bestest of the best day of his life.
Whereas, tanveer was miffed. He had a cup of tea in his hand. He threw it away with anger and said" you made a mistake kiara, you'll realize it after
A few years when he'll tourcher you like anything.

"Get lost from here,you foolish boy...stop saying nonsense about me infront of my girl" harry said with anger and took me along with him outside the CCD.

Harry dropped me outside my home and said'take care,baby'.

Hey guyzz,so sorry for the very late update but the reason behind it was that i was busy doing some important work.
Next update will not take so much time..
Stay happy..❤❤
Love you all....

Signing off
Kiara- an indian girl🤞