Fairy Dusted (Reuploaded)

I let out a sigh of relief. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that, Bakugou."

  He playfully punched my arm. "Tell me the truth next time and you wouldn't have to wait."

  I chuckled. "Whatever Recovery Girl did to that tea did the trick."

  He became a little stiff after I said that. "Let's go back to the others. They're probably waiting for us."

  I nodded and we both started to make our way over there. When we were walking, I thought of something. "So, what does this mean for us?"

  He looked at my hand as he slipped his into it. "if you want, I can take you to town like a date before we get married this time."

  My tail started to wag uncontrollably as my face grew red. "I'd like that, Kat."

  "We would have to find a way to hide your tail and wings though, or do you have a normal human mode?"

  I shrugged. "I guess that'll be a question to ask my parents."

  He widened his eyes. "You don't know if you can hide your tail and wings?"

  "I was basically raised by myself, Kat. You have to remember that." I rolled my eyes playfully, earning a punch to the shoulder. "Hey!"

  He smiled, genuinely may I add. "I'm glad that we saved you from Endeavor."

  "You guys saved me like, three times now. I have to find a way to repay you."

  He stops in his tracks and I turn my body towards his. He pulled me closer to whisper in my ear. "I know a way you can repay me." His smile turned into a smirk, and I knew what he was talking about.

  My face instantly went red and I shoved him away. "Shut up, Katsuki!"

  He laughed it off. "That was funny. Your face instantly turned red. I knew that you blushed easily, but I didn't know that it would be this easy!"

  I rolled my eyes again and took his hand. "Oh shut up. You just threw me off my rhythm."

  "What rhythm? You have two left feet."

  "I do in my dragon form, so ha!" I puffed out my chest proudly.

  "Are you ha-ing me because I'm right?"

  Before I spoke, I noticed someone yelling at camp. "Hey, sh. I think there's a fight."

  Katsuki looked forward and we walked towards the yelling in silence.

  "It had to be one of you!" Aizawa was the one yelling. Everyone else (except for my parents) were sitting at the table with bored expressions. "Who drank my serum?!"

  I tilted my head. "Serum?"

  Their eyes landed on us a d Aizawa turned his body to face us. "Someone drank Aizawa's truth serum and he's blaming us." Mina rested her chin on her hand. "Now he won't let us go until he finds out who."

  Aizawa's eyes landed on us. "You!" He pointed to Katsuki. "You used it on Kirishima, didn't you, you gremlin!"

  "Why would I use it on him?!" Kat crossed his arms.

  "Yeah, why would he use it on me?" I tilted my head.

  "It's obvious that he likes you, everyone can see it." Sero jutted in.

  "Shut up, Tape elbows! I wouldn't drug Eijirou."

  Mina squealed. "Did he just say "Eijirou"?"