Flirting under the Stars

After around twenty-five to thirty minutes, we finished cleaning the bar and walked out.

  "What took you so long?" Sero asked.

  "Yeah, and was up with those guys leaving so suddenly?" Kaminari asked, pointing where the guys left.

  "Long story. Let's just get some normal food and go. We're moving." Bakugou said vaguely.

  "Wait, again?" Ashido asked.

  "Not you three." He pointed to Sero, Kaminari, and Ashido. "I'm moving out with Kirishima."

  "What?!" All four of us spoke at the same time.

  "Why?!" Ashido exclaimed. "You can't do that! We need you!"

  "No you don't and we'll go back to you guys eventually. They are after Kirishima. I'm going to help him lay low for a while until this whole ordeal blows over, then I'll return."

  "Bu-But, I never knew about this. What are we going to do? Where will we go?" I tilted my head.

  "Doesn't matter. I want my team members safe and they can't be safe around you." Bakugou stared at me. "And I'm not letting you get taken again just to be fought over and hurt."

  I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you Bakugou." I hugged him and nuzzled into his shoulder.

  "I'm slowly shipping them together." I heard Sero whisper to Ashido and Kaminari. They chuckled and my face grew red.

  "What did you say Soy Sauce?!" Bakugou pulled away and glared at him.

  "Nothing Bakugou. Let's get some food and go." Sero smiled.

  "Okay, but someone needs to wait with Kirishima. He can't go into town. People are looking for him now." Bakugou pointed out.

  "I will!" Ashido waved her arms in the air then pushed the others away. "Okay, now go!"

  As the others hurried off, Ashido and I sat in protective shade. She watched them until they were out of sight, then she squealed. "Do you like Bakugou?!"

  "Wha-What?! No. I just met you guys yesterday!" I exclaimed.

  "Yeah, but you have to feel some way about him! Look how he acted yesterday. He's the one who came up with the plan to save you. Theeen, he takes you hunting with him! I've never been hunting with him! And I've known him for a year!"

  "We-Well he wanted to see my dragon form so that's why he took me hunting." I explained. I rubbed my arm nervously.

  "He already has seen your dragon form! When that king took you out of the cage!" She shook her head then put her hands together. "Anyways! He also flew himself into that bar to save you! And now this! And don't forget how jealous he got when I scratched your chin to make you purr!"

  "Bu-but I just met him. Why would he do this?" I tilted my head.

  "Look at you! You're adorable. I have no clue why anyone would want to hurt you like those kings." Ashido gripped my face inbetween her hands. "Maybe you two knew each other a while ago and you just don't remember."

  "Ma-Maybe. He does look familiar. And it wouldn't be entirely impossible for me to know him from before, I mean, I knew you from before."

  She took her hands away. "Exactly!" She smiled. "I ship you guys!"

  "You.... boat us???" I tilted my head the other way.

  She laughed. "Sure, whatever," she pointed two finger guns at me with a huge grin. "Floats your boat."