Calypso

Pership: Calypso

Percy stood before the gods, the giant war finally over. Glaring at Zeus, he said, "You did not fulfil your promise."

To his credit, Zeus looked confused as he asked, "Which promise? If I remember correctly the gods started claiming their children by 13 years old and..." he paused, his eyes widening as he realised that he had indeed failed to do a promise.

Percy looked at him expectantly, leaning on his sword, his body sore from the war with Gaia. Zeus nodded reluctantly, silently muttering about upstart demigods and respect for gods going down. He snapped his fingers and said, "All the peaceful titans have been released."

Percy nodded in reply and left, not interested in any more gifts. Annabeth looked at Percy and instantly looked away in fear. Percy looked down and left, aware that Annabeth would be scared of him because of what she had seen in Tartarus.

Before Percy could even blink, he had been flashed to a party. No longer interested, he walked to the side and sat at the bar, asking for a strong drink. The bartender raised his eyebrows but didn't reply and rushed to get the drink.

"Depressed much?" A silky voice said into his ears making Percy jump and uncap his sword at the intruder. A soft giggle made him lower his sword as he recognised the caramel coloured hair and said, "Calypso."

Calypso nodded, giggling slightly. Percy's breath caught as he watched her again, her beauty much more enhanced with the blue dress she was wearing, her caramel hair tied in a braid.

Calypso noticed Percy staring and twirled around, her dress flying in the air, making Percy blush as he turned around and thanked the bartender for his drink.

Calypso sat next to Percy, her gaze on Percy's drink, as she asked, "I wouldn't recommend drinking that."

Percy shrugged, "And why not?" Calypso stared at the drink before looking away, motioning for him to drink it. Percy obliged, the instant the drink made its way down his throat, he realised why Calypso had told him not to drink it.

His throat began burning as if it was on fire and he spat on the ground as he fell on the ground, trying to get rid of the burning sensation. His vision started fading, coldness welcoming him. Percy tried hugging the coldness but before he could get close, he felt the coldness drifting away, burning sensation back inside his mouth but he could sense something wet on his lips.

Opening his eyes, he saw Calypso's closed eyes, before he felt air enter his lungs and he pulled back and puked to the side. Calypso stood up and said, "That's why. Only gods or experienced demigods can drink that without dying. You were lucky that you only took a sip and didn't gulp it whole down or else you would have been in a grave right now."

Percy stood up, his feet hurting slightly as he propped himself back on the stool. Calypso sat next to him and stared at the dancing gods and demigods. Unknown to either of them, a certain love goddess peeked at them and smirked.

Taking out two pills, she handed them to the bartender and whispered, "Give them some water with this pill mixed in it." The bartender looked confused but one smile from Aphrodite left him in daze and he walked robotically to a bottle of water and emptied it in two glasses and mixed the pill.

Handing the glasses to the duo, he said, "It's on the house," a look from Percy made him laugh and he continued, "Don't worry its just a glass of water." Percy nodded in gratitude followed by Calypso and Percy gulped the whole thing down while Calypso took a sip from it.

Aphrodite smirked as she saw the two move slightly, the drug taking effect immediately. I would have to make Eros more of these drugs.

Percy had no idea what had happened. One second, he was drinking water and the next, he was leading Calypso away from the party to an empty room on Olympus.