Aphrodite

Pership Chapter 3: Aphrodite

Percy's POV

I looked at the love of my life, bleeding right in front of me and I wasn't able to do anything. I shook my hands but the celestial bronze shackles refused to budge.

I glared at the minotaur as he retrieved his axe from behind Annabeth's back.

Minotaur, a hellhound and about 10 dracanae managed to knock me out when I was fighting and overpowered Annabeth. Now, I was bound in celestial bronze shackles watching the love of my life die.

I felt my heart break as her teary stormy eyes lost their glow and well lifeless. I wanted to look away but I couldn't.

If only I could have been more stronger. If only I couldn't have been weak. If only...

I looked up and met Minotaur's gaze as a plan worked its way in my mind.

I sneered, "Oi beef face, you are such pathetic. You think you are strong but you are weak. Hiding behind weaklings like dracanae and Hellhounds. Haha a toddler would provide more challenge than you guys."

Their eyes flashed at me and I smirked internally as they took the bait. The dracanae opened my shackles to kill me and I took that moment to let my emotions free.

I felt rage and heartbreak and summoned all the water around the cave which was a lot and forced it on the unsuspecting monsters. While they were dazed, I uncapped my sword and before they knew it, killed all of them before looking at minotaur who was whimpering and shuffling backwards.

I glared at him as I felt hate looking at him. I was about to go and finish him off before a flash next to me surprised me. It was enough for minotaur to get up and sprint. I began following it but a person tackled me.

I looked up and saw minotaur retreating figure. I stood up and turned to look at the person who interrupted me. It was none other than Aphrodite.

Now I wouldn't normally be surprised when she visited but this time she had tears in her eyes. I don't know why but when I looked at her crying, I felt a wave of protectiveness and hugged her trying to calm her.

Aphrodite's POV

I felt a heartbreak on a scale unmeasurable. I flashed to the source and saw a figure rush past me. I looked behind him and saw Annabeth's figure on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood, obviously her blood.

So the figure is Percy!

I turned and luckily he was not far. I ran after him and tackled him before he could get far but I couldn't help the tears after looking at the hatred in Percy's eyes. His eyes were broken, no hint of love.

When he looked at me, his expression killed me and I cried like I hadn't before.

Then he did something the surprised me. He hugged me. He HUGGED me. I was in Elysium and in pure bliss. Percy was always my crush but his love for Annabeth was what kept me from approaching him.

I hugged Percy back before withdrawing and looking at his eyes. They were still broken. I felt his feelings and gasped at the strong feeling of hatred.

He hates me. Probably because I said that I would mess with his love life and now he thinks that I did this.

I looked at him, trying to remember as much of him as I could before crying and flashing away.

I flashed to my palace and went to my wardrobe. I picked the sluttiest of my clothes and put them on. Like I once said, sex is the best way to lost frustration. I fixed my make up and flashed to a bar and hooked up with a guy.