chapter 3: "surprises and firsts"

jimin moaned in pain and woke up slowly. he rubbed his face and opened his eyes. he flinshed, when he saw his grinning sister, she looked like a cat, who found a big pot full of cream.

jimin pulled his blanket up to his face, hiding his naked body. "what are u doing here?" "mom told me to get u. lunch is done" jimin looked for kook. "he is downstairs, your stallion" she grinned knowingly. "why are u so creepy?" "how was it?" "what?" "jimin..... u fucked the whole night with jungkook" "no...." lilly raised a brow. "jimin?!" "what?" "tell me!" "its.... interessting... just sex..." he shrugged.

lilly rolled her eyes. "when we have the time, i want to know everything!" "no!" "i'll tell mom!" "okay! dont, please" "god, it feels good to know i am always right!" "cocky slut" "imp" "i am not an imp!" "yeah u are. now come on, wash the filth away and come down already" "can u go out?" "oooohhh... is little jimi ashamed of his naked body?" "only cause i have marks everywhere" "really?! let me see" "lilly!"

tae fought the whole night with himself. he wanted jimin. he needed jimin. he was disappointed, that jimin didnt tell him about kook, but tae understood why. jealousy was hard on him, when he thought of that kook did the same with jimin as he did, or even more. tae balled his fists.

yoongi looked at him, he was still asleep. yoongi layed back and thought about the night they had and how it came to it. he smiled wide, thinking of his face when he woke up and saw with whom he had a hot night.

jin looked for a good book. since about an hour he looked for a new one, finally one screamed interessting to him and he grabbed for it, when some other hand also grabbed it. jin looked behind and his face derailed. "argh...u...." "u want this book?" jin nodded. "just let me read what it is about" he quickly turned the book around. jin watched him. "and?" joon nodded. "sounds good" "great. thank u" jin turned and went to the counter. "will u lend it to me, when u are done?" jin looked surprised at him. "yeah, sure, if u want" joon smiled, jin was taken aback, joons cute dimples had him off guard.

yoongi was partying at a house party of some pupils of his school. he was kinda bored, it was always the same. he watched some people dance and unfortunately hobi was the best. yoongi had to admit that the movements were smooth and sharp. he admired everyone who could move his body pretty good, he himself was too lazy to even try.

yoongi made it his amusement to follow and watch hobi the whole night. he noticed how much hobi drank and how depressed hobi became with every glass. soon hobi didnt moved his body so smoothly and controlled anymore, he stumbled and wobbled around the house.

suddenly his knees gave in, yoongi was fast, catching him in time. "i think i bring u home" hobi just mumbled something.

yoongi threw hobi on his bed and sighed. he was heavy, even so hobi was a skinny boy.

yoongi started to get out of his stinky clothes, when hobi woke up from his alcoholic coma. "where...am i?" "at my house" "why?" "u whined about not wanna be alone tonight" yoongi chuckled. hobi sat up and blinked. "ha....." he looked around the room, than stopt at the almost naked body. "what are u doing?" "wanna take a shower? i stink of alc and cigarettes" "oh" hobi sniffed on himself. "eeewwww, me too."

he pulled really comicly his shirt off and tried to open his jeans. yoongi laughed and shook his head. hobi growled, he couldnt get the zipper open. "stop beeing an asshole and help me" yoongi chuckled ones more and crawled on hobis body.

"get your fingers away"

hobi layed back, but tilted his head up to watch him. yoongis hands quickly opened the zipper and started to pull the jeans slowly down.

"have u ever fucked with a guy?"

hobis voice came really low. yoongi looked surprised up. "....yes. why?" "wanna do it again?" yoongi sat down on hobis knees. "are u really asking me to fuck u?" hobi gulped and eventually nodded. "yeah" he whispered. yoongi starred at him. after a few seconds, yoongi scubed up, leaned down and caught hobis lips. hobi needed some moments, before he kissed back, it was still new to him. a boy. but yoongi washed his thoughts away, his touches and kisses, his teasing and demanding, was almost too much for hobi, but he couldnt get enough of it.