chapter 1: "meeting the monster"

it was a new beginning. finally he will reinvented himself, nobody knew him, nobody knew his past, he could be anyone he wanted. he took in a huge breath and smiled.

"u are a fucking good looking guy, every girl wants u! everyone wants to be your friend! lets go!"

"are u done talking to yourself? u know if somebody hears that, you will have plenty of time to talk to yourself this new schoolyear!" his little sister mocked and brushed her hair ones more. jimin looked annoyed to her. "shithead" "ugly pig" "annoying child" "homo" "kids! the bus is here" their mother yelled. the siblings stopt their pickering and ran out to the bus.

jimin got bullied in his old school, he got bullied very hard. not only did everyone thought that he was gay, also he was good in all subjects and a bit chubby, what gave the bullies enough stuff to make fun off.

after he got punshed to the hospital, his parents took him out of school for a year and gave him homeschooling. jimin also went to a taekwando class, he went on a diet, he started to take care of himself. after a year, nobody would ever thought that this was the shy, timid jimin. he even tried some haircolours out, with the help of his sister.

they sat in the back of the bus and befriended right away with another boy. "so ray, tell me something about the school" jimins sister, lilly, asked him. "oh its kinda boring. we only have .... 6 bad guys. two gangs, if u want to say, they are really bullies and assholes and they are fighting since they all came to school. but mostly its boring" jimin scrunched his face.

bullies, great, fucking great. he felt a tight hand around his. he looked into the pretty face of his sister. he smiled a reassured smile back. they arrived in no time and looked first around. "wow, nice" lilly smiled. jimins eyes trailed around the people and focused on two groups, who were standing close, but not too close.

he knew that they were the bullies right away. jimin sighed and went with his sister, right inbetween the bad guys, who looked them up and down. jimin gulped and pulled his sister faster to the school entrance.

the day went fast and jimin had fun. as he predicted, or hoped, he was the center of attention by the girls and the boys wanted to be friends with him. satisfied and thrilled he went to his locker. jimin hummed and smiled, but it vanished, when he saw one of the guys at his locker.

"excuse me, .... i need to get to my locker!" the guy glared at him. jimin gulped, but straightend his back and raised his head too. he would not get intimidated by this guy. the tall guy looked surprised and chuckled. he left jimins locker and hummed, when he passed jimin, he smacked his butt loudly. jimin flinshed and held his buttcheek. "what the hell was that?" he put his stuff into the locker and went on to look for his sister.

the first two weeks went on with no problems. but.....

jimin came to his locker and saw another bad guy, leaning on his locker door again. jimin rolled his eyes and sighed annoyed. "can u please piss off?" the guy looked surprised at him. "this is my locker" "i thought its lillys." jimin froze. "what u want from my sister?" the guy grinned. "so she s your sister... interessting" "leave her alone!" jimin hissed at him.

the guy laughed. "we will see" he scaned him up and down and slipped the tip of his tongue out. "what would u do, if i hook up with your sis?" jimin got into the guys face, he got on his toes, to be as tall as him and glared into his eyes. "i will hurt u so much. dont u dare to touch or even talk to her!" the guy still grinned at him.

his breath caressed jimins face.

"what would u do to safe her?"

the guy whispered suddenly. jimin didnt budge. "what u mean?" the guy put on a smug face, pulled jimin suddenly with him. jimin tried to get out of the grip. "let me go, asshole!" but he was shoved into a halfdark room, an old sofa and some chairs and tables were in it, and of course two of the other guys. jimin sighed. he will get punshed again. the guy shoved him in the middle of the three and sat down on the sofa. jimin looked at them, expecting everything. the other two sat down on some chairs too. now he was the only one standing. the guy on the sofa tilted his head.